Recent content by wataru330

1. wataru330

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Yup, GameRoom Ken is clownshoes. Bait and switched me on a Sega Swing purchase. First and only time I’ve ever had to do a charge back. Total ballache to deal with.
  2. wataru330

WTB: PS1 US Longbox games

PM sent.
  3. wataru330

May 2021 SotM: Viper Phase 1 New Edition

__________ 3 lives, Normal difficulty. Internal autofire adjustment (New Version) and external autofire are both allowed. Please note what total autofire settings you've used. New Version is a very different version of the game. Non-Japan boards loop, so those are being split as well. "USA...
  4. wataru330

offical wwe thread

I was at this show, man-let me tell you: Murphy Rec was the best. People knew it could be over at any time, so they invested like nothing really seen since...short of NJPW shows a few years ago. I was at the show where everyone chanted ‘Please don’t die.’ for Paul London v Michael Shane also...
  5. wataru330

SotM May 2021 vote thread!

Alrighty, when in thread responses + poll votes are tallied, Viper Phase 1 • New Edition squeaks out the win. I’ll have a thread for it posted later this afternoon, EST. VOTING IS CLOSED. Thanks!
  6. wataru330

Thanks!!
  7. wataru330

When do you folks want to cut off voting? Midnight PST today? Wanna start on the game w/ the most RSVPs in this thread, tomorrow? That’s what I’m leaning toward. @Mouse_Master -is there a way to make a poll for this thread? please and thanks!
  8. wataru330

Sorry for the delay on this-fast & loose, Here We Goooooooo *ive no idea how to make a poll in the new forum format. Any assistance is appreciated!* Choice 1) Turbo Force! Car pew pew, no racey. Old version, because that is what pcb I have, and what has been dumped to mame. Choice 2) Viper...
  9. wataru330

SotM 2021 Monthly Host, List of Previous Games, Shmup Discussion

Doh! totally missed this; Dogg just pinged me. thread incoming!
  10. wataru330

WTB: PS1 US Longbox games

I have a long box W1p30u7 autographed by Ian-the head of DesignersRepublic (the firm that did the Graphic Design/Team Logos for WipeOut). MMAO! ^_^
  11. wataru330

FS: XRGB-2 Plus

MP sendo
  12. wataru330

What are you listening to at the moment?

Guys old enough to be mumble rappers, DESTROYING MUMBLE RAP. I love it!
  13. wataru330

Like Macross? Hate Harmony Gold? You gonna *love* THIS!

The Saturn Macross game needs re-released on eShops, stat. That motherfucker is outstanding!
  14. wataru330

I’m over 30 years old. I’m not in the public domain. I’m privately held by the company I keep. ^_______^
  15. wataru330

I love the Jack McKinney books. His (their, actually; it was two authors) series and one shots not connected to Robotech are ace! -Kaduna Memories (one shot) -Black Hole Travel Agency (four novel series)