Recent content by tsukaesugi

1. tsukaesugi

Shenmue 3 might still come out after all

No, this guy's name was Yosuke or Yosui or Yo-something or other. Nothing quite so European.
  2. tsukaesugi

Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

Aww... that's cute! There's an autocorrect function for the full word "neo geo freak". Anyway, if you want to see the page, cut and paste the link into your browser and replace the hearts with the dirty word.
  3. tsukaesugi

Aww... that's cute! There's an autocorrect function for the full word "neo geo freak". Anyway, if you want to see the page, cut and paste the link into your browser and replace the hearts with the dirty word.
  4. tsukaesugi

I Googled "Neo Geo Freak" to see what they were up to. The first link on Google, to the main NGF page, just shows a placeholder, but the second Google link was this page: http://www.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/stock2/stock2b.htm The fourth pic down had this very interesting caption: *hmm* *rubs chin...
  5. tsukaesugi

I Googled "Neo Geo Freak" to see what they were up to. The first link on Google, to the main NGF page, just shows a placeholder, but the second Google link was this page: http://www.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/stock2/stock2b.htm The fourth pic down had this very interesting caption: *hmm* *rubs chin...
  6. tsukaesugi

Just nailed an interview so I'm moving to China

Here's some more advice from someone who's been living abroad for 17 years now: -try to make some local friends *who are not co-workers or students*. Doing so has several advantages: you'll be able to have a life outside of your job; you can learn more about the city you're in; you'll learn...
  7. tsukaesugi

Shenmue 3 might still come out after all

I met the writer behind both Shenmue games, at a local bar, a few times actually. He showed me Yu Suzuki's phone number in his cell phone phone book. I was the only person in the bar who had heard of "Shenmue", so he was happy that someone appreciated his work. He also used to write for the...
  8. tsukaesugi

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Ha ha, I noticed the Lost Planet shirt before I noticed your companion. Nice shirt!
  9. tsukaesugi

Halloween Movie-watching List:

OK, thanks again for the info. I'll keep my eyes out for Uzumaki and Long Dream.
  10. tsukaesugi

ARRGGHH. I just typed out a long response, and then lost it because I forgot how to multi-quote. I've never heard of this film either, but I checked out the Wikipedia page, and it sounds good. Thanks for the heads up. I've really got to get around to watching Sweet Home as well. Did you ever...
  11. tsukaesugi

Great thread. I've been watching horror. movies all month in honor of Halloween. Just watched The Orphanage today. Wonderful direction and acting, and the ending was perfect, but unfortunately I didn't find it very scary. From what I read on the Internet, I expected it to be much more...
  12. tsukaesugi

What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Played some Fatal Fury Special last week. The XBLA version though. No way to revert to the original graphics was disappointing.
  13. tsukaesugi

King of Fighters '95 Special Box Set

(I realize that this is a post from a month ago) I can see the term 非売品 "not for sale" in the first pic that -ori- posted, directly below the red arrow. I can also make it out in a few other places (like below Iori's foot in the last pic), so yeah, it looks like some kind of give-away.