Recent content by thundr51

1. T

Fatal Fury Carts.

While looking for some shipping boxes in the garage I stumbled on these. Fatal Fury Fatal Fury 2 Fatal Fury Special Fatal Fury Real Bout Fatal Fury Real Bout Special All with shocks in great shape (just a little dusty). 85 OBO.
  2. T

SS Collection (what's left anyway)

sold!
  3. T

KOF (almost) collection (MVS) for sale

sold
  4. T

What to do with cool games that you kinda don't want

Ok, so I've got several of Shin Megami Tensei (SMT) games and I love them. I've played through a huge portion of them but not sure if I'll ever go and finish them (mostly because I forgot what I was doing in them). I was going to lend them to a friend of mine but alas she has no interest in...
  5. T

FYI: MvC2 on XBLA for 560 space bucks

http://bit.ly/8KH6Xn Today only.
  6. T

PS2 Persona 3 set + Persona 4 set

Since it seems I will NEVER get to play through these games and I'd have no desire to see them go to a gamestop, wanted to see if there was any interest here. Persona 3 set ------------------ includes Persona 3 LE(game) used (original owner) Persona 3 Guide (DJ guide) Persona 3 Fes (new...
  7. T

SOLD

SOLD
  8. T

9. T

Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX2

I played Naruto GNT4 on the cube and i've been looking for another game like that (not these "adventure" things that have been coming out) I found Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX2 and it seems like it's exactly what i've been looking for. Does anybody know if the freeloader will...
  10. T

FS: 4 slot and Supernova

It's been taking up room for some time now and I haven't been using it so I need to downsize...plus I could always use some extra cash. It's in good shape with a unibios.(can't remember what version) Also have a Supernova as well wired for 6 buttons. 2 controllers. (picked this up from BB...
  11. T

Racing games..need help!

Ok, I can get through most racing games decently, but when it comes to a an even car match I SUCK! Every year I plunk down cash for the latest/greatest sim racer and every time I play it for a few weeks and get fed up as soon as things turn sour. Yeah I may win a few but in most cases its...
  12. T

WTB SNES power adapter

Can't find the one that I had and I need another. The clowns at the local mall are trying to sell me a used one OR a new generic one for $15 and that's too much. Anybody know where I can get one for cheap?
  13. T

Busted 360! Will I get one with HDMI?

Ok, since I wasn't in a rush to get to work this morning I decided to kill some and ninjas in NG2. I started it up and started playing. Mid-slash on a ninja facing the opposite direction the screen froze! :eek_2: Rebooted...RROD. So, since I haven't had to return one of these in some time I...
  14. T

WTB Pandora battery for slim

Don't want to risk exploding my battery or cutting myself...:oh_no:
  15. T

WTB GT5 Prologue

I decided to pick up a G25 and need something to play with it. I normally do play-asia but I don't want to play crazy shipping to play this sometime this week. Anybody selling?