Recent content by Thierry Henry

1. Thierry Henry

Boxing thread

2. Thierry Henry

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Yeah there were 6 films together with it as well as a few spare reels. I was watching an early Michael Caine film. Play Dirty (1969). The color has faded in that one but still very watchable. I haven't had a chance to check out the others yet.
  3. Thierry Henry

16mm projector. Found it a garage sale. The previous owner (an older gentleman) had kept it in great shape.
  4. Thierry Henry

Boxing thread

I had pretty much forgotten about him. AFAIK, he got handed down a really stiff sentence. Didn't express any remorse at all, or something to that effect. Apparently the judge took that into account. Hopefully for him he doesn't mess up from here on in.
  5. Thierry Henry

Found an old Beta, late 70's VCR. Sorted out the belts, cleaned the video heads and other contact points, oiled a couple of noisy idlers, fixed up a stuck back-tension lever and adjusted the AFC on the chroma board to restore color to the image. It works great now. BTW, these old units...
  6. Thierry Henry

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Ozark renewed for a fourth and final (14 episode) season. https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/ozark-season-4-netflix-renewal-status-release-date-and-what-to-expect-30-06-2020/
  7. Thierry Henry

This. Season 3 was an abortion, too.
  8. Thierry Henry

The other day finished watching Ozark, season 3. Best season of the series thus far, IMO. Will not be at all surprised if Tom Pelphrey's performance ends up with him getting an Emmy for best drama supporting actor.
  9. Thierry Henry

Boxing thread

As long as it's just an exhibition type match, sure.
  10. Thierry Henry

Just now finished watching season 8 of Homeland. A final season that's firing on all cylinders. That's the way to do it.
  11. Thierry Henry

Boxing thread

I guess I can put this here. For the equivalent of a couple dollars I picked up the documentary on LaserDisc of the 1974 Foreman-Ali "Rumble in the Jungle".
  12. Thierry Henry

Better Call Saul !

The other day finished watching it. Power season this one. Superb finale and Lalo is a great character.
  13. Thierry Henry

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Feeling lucky at 90. Clint turned 90 yesterday. I've been watching a few of his movies. I'm quite partial to The Outlaw Josey Wales.