Recent content by theMot

1. theMot

NBA season 21/22

I hate how players move around so much these days. Growing up watching 90’s ball, hardly anyone moved year to year. Now a star doesn’t like the colour of the carpet and they are off To another team. Gives the media something to talk about but it’s ruining the game imo.
  2. theMot

Gaming gathering at my place 8-13

For a good time call…
  3. theMot

How do you feel about drone light shows as an alternative to fireworks?

I burn tires in my back yard at night to evade punishment.
  4. theMot

Is repairing a CRT worth the effort/risk ?

Wait until you try pussy for the first time.
  5. theMot

Is repairing a CRT worth the effort/risk ?

Turn it on and then go behind it and start trying to pry things open with a big screwdriver.
  6. theMot

How much birthday is too much?

My favourite cupcake is the type of faggot that has to have a day off work on their birthday.
  7. theMot

In Germany for the next month. Any good Neo stuff?

For sure, it's the dick sucking capital of Europe.
  8. theMot

In Germany for the next month. Any good Neo stuff?

Mate, go to Hamburg and get your dick sucked. Don't worry about Neo Geo.
  9. theMot

Are you an SNK fan or a neogeo fan?

I was a Neo Geo fan drooling over screen shots in magazines back in the day, when I finally played one I was underwhelmed with the exception of Metal Slug. So I guess I am a Metal slug fan but even that is a stretch because I only like the first one.
  10. theMot

Moving past "stuff"

Sold just about everything off 3 years ago, haven’t missed it for a second. I’m completely over gaming, even when my kids play games my eyes glaze over. Pretty much zero interest at this point. The only thing I buy these days are records but at least once a year I sell off whatever I am no...
  11. theMot

Bitcoin?

There you go…
  12. theMot

7 months well spent.

Doesn’t matter how sick I have ever been, ive always been able to have a flog. It’s like some primal evolutionary thing.
  13. theMot

7 months well spent.

Glad you’re ok. On a scale of 1 to 10, how close were you to getting your own Goodbye to teh drama thread?
  14. theMot

Official A/V Thread

Have you considered just getting some made or DIY? I had someone make me a set of speaker cables with Canare 4S11, they sound phenomenal and only cost $100 for a 5m set. I was running some Belden cables prior to this but the Canare smoked ‘em.
  15. theMot

Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy VI

FF6 > Chrono Trigger. Having said that, FF6 is a broken game. By the time you get to the world of ruin you can pretty much torch any boss in under 10 minutes. Easily one of my top 5 all time games regardless.