Recent content by Terot

1. Terot

NG:Dev Team MVS Updates

Does anyone know what the latest updates are for each of the updatable NG:Dev team games and from where they can be downloaded?
  2. Terot

How long will this amiibo craze last?

I don't have enough money for the cards I spent everything I don't need for rent/food on the figures Wait you can get an Isabella card!?
  3. Terot

Feedback thread for indierocklocks

This thread is so I leave feedback for indierocklocks whom sold me a MOTW cart in really nice condition. I also included the price for all the price keepers out there. Garou: MOTW (JP): $130
  4. Terot

FS: Gorgeous Copy of World Heroes 2

World Heroes 2 is like the village hoe, there are always insertion scuffs... But here are some close ups so you know what you are getting into. Whoever did this went the roughest on her backside, so she still looks perfect up front. Also, had to get the light just perfect to get these shots...
  5. Terot

FS: Gorgeous Copy of World Heroes 2

Hello All, Up for sale here we have a gorgeous game: World Heroes 2. Of course when I say gorgeous game, I mean the cartridge… not the actual game… which is an acquired taste at best. But the cartridge is beautiful! In fact, I originally bought the game to use the shell as a replacement for my...
  6. Terot

Who has preordered Smash for 3DS?

Even though I finally stopped traveling for work I am still in the "the only way I can game is on the go" mindset. That, combined with cross platform play, is why I preordered Smash for the 3DS (and probably won't pick it up for the U). Anyone else out there crazy enough to prefer the handheld...
  7. Terot

"Candy Cab" Egret II monitor enhancement

You must be new here.... Prepare yourself!
  8. Terot

WTB: Garou: Mark of the Wolves (MVS)

I am looking for a fully working original Garou: Mark of the Wolves MVS cartridge. There are some on eBay, however, I would rather deal with a member of the community (not the French scammer currently over in the Selling forum). I am willing to throw down $130 depending on condition. I prefer an...
  9. Terot

SOLD: Panic Bomber MVS

Hello All, A few weeks back I picked up a Panic Bomber from mjmjr25 as part of a group buy. I have been playing around with it and have decided it is really just not for me. I will sell at cost + shipping, PM me if you are interested. Cheers, Christopher Sold: Panic Bomber (Japanese Label)...
  10. Terot

WTB: SNK Vs. Capcom SVC Chaos (Loose Cartridge)

I am looking for a fully working original cartridge, loose. I might be open to a plus version as welle. Please PM me if you have a copy and will be able to work with the prices below. All prices will need to include shipping to Roswell, GA (Zip Code: 30075) Loose Cartridge: Original Label...
  11. Terot

FS: Sega ST-V w/ Virtua Fighter Remix & Die Hard Arcade

Hello All, In an attempt to slim my collection, and focus on Neo-Geo and F3, I am looking to find a new home for my Sega ST-V motherboard and games. Sega ST-V Motherboard w/ Die Hard Arcade & Virtua Fighter Remix: $135 Shipped (Lower 48) I would be interested in trading, PM me if you are...
  12. Terot

Reproduction Mini Marquees updated 11-15-13 3PM PST

The Samuarai Shodown 64: Warriors Rage Mini you made is awesome! It is a much nicer quality than the Metal Slug X I printed on standard paper (next to it).
  13. Terot

Terot's Collection 2013

UPDATED – 1/14/2014 Added photo of my Neo Geo Pocket Color collection. ORIGINAL POST – 1/4/2014 Hello All! Not that anyone asked, but this is the collection of Neo-Geo systems and games I have put together over the last 3 months. The running total for the items picture below is ~$1850...
  14. Terot

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Near Mint Samurai Shodown 64: Warriors Rage Kit!!!! A Merry Christmas to me! It has not left my Cab since it went in Christmas day... It is sorta making my Metal Slug 4 Kit (I also got for Christmas) feel sad since it has had no playtime. Good thing these are inanimate objects and don't have...