Recent content by Teddy KGB

1. Teddy KGB

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/animated-gif-for-avatar.147408/ Old thread but seems that at least on xf2.0 or higher it may be possible with some nuance. https://xenforo.com/community/threads/block-animated-gif-avatars.186223/ Add-on with permission settings for the use animated gif...
  2. Teddy KGB

Holy shit I missed you guys!

www.neohyphengeo.com
  3. Teddy KGB

Your vehicle brand of choice?

You have seen it... albeit a different pipe perhaps.
  4. Teddy KGB

Plane ticket to Stuttgart to see me pick it up in May.
  5. Teddy KGB

Porsche
  6. Teddy KGB

Official A/V Thread

Long time no see, folks. Back in January I picked up a Schiit Jotunheim headphone amp / pre-amp + their integrated balanced DAC module. I needed something minimalist for my desk in my home office but also something that could double-up as a pre-amp to my Bryston 2B LP, which is powering a couple...
  7. Teddy KGB

WTB: Famicom stick XE-pro FC or the ASCII (the metal one) preferred

Thanks for the pics, Dan! Would love to find a stateside seller before I YAJ it. ;)
  8. Teddy KGB

WTB: Famicom stick XE-pro FC or the ASCII (the metal one) preferred

Title says it all. Thanks!
  9. Teddy KGB

SECRET SANTA 2016!!! :D

Going to sit this one out as I've been MIA so much this year... just wouldn't feel right. Enjoy the holidays fellas.
  10. Teddy KGB

AES Games FS. New one will appear when the last one is sold. No Liquid Snakes allowed.

Never sell your LB2. If you do, I want to smell it one more time.
  11. Teddy KGB

My Neo Stuff

Such an AEShole now. :D
  12. Teddy KGB

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Teddy like. Thanks for the thorough testing, Raz.
  13. Teddy KGB

Lost Neo Geo Prototype FOUND, REVEALED & RELEASED : "DarkSeed"

As I mentioned to ya earlier, great find Brian and glad it was you that found it. PS - <3 this...
  14. Teddy KGB

The Comic Book Thread

Ha, awesome. Less than a week away, this kinda snuck up on me. Pumped to see Ed Brubaker (one of my faves). He will be at the Image booth Thurs/Fri. Edit - lol, didn't realize you had your screen name changed. See ya Thurs @ SFO.