Recent content by team_andromeda

1. team_andromeda

WTB - Neo XYX / Fast Strikers / Gunlord AES

I know....I know. If you've got these carts collecting dust, I'd love to take them off your hands.
  2. team_andromeda

WTB: Candy cab that supports vert/hori monitor

I will coordinate shipping from your place to mine, if you're not close to Colorado. You do nothing, just watch the movers pack it up! I know people don't like getting rid of their candys, so I'm not holding my breath.
  3. team_andromeda

NVMD

EDIT: Nvmd gonna keep it horizontal. I was just asking stupid noob questions is all. Thx
  4. team_andromeda

Giveaway ENDED: Beastorizer / Bloody Roar JAMMA PCB, winner picked Sunday 24APR

UPDATE: mjmjr25 already owns this PCB, so nominate someone else! UPDATE 2: Okay judging from everyone's take here, I'm going to cancel it, sell it locally and somehow give the money back to members here or mjmjr directly. It's me again with another giveaway, I love this forum and I wanna pass...
  5. team_andromeda

WTB: 1-slot MVS mobo

I only want it because my MVS copy of Neo XYX doesn't work on my 2-slot and that's apparently a common thing. Thanks!
  6. team_andromeda

NG:DEV TEAM re-issues Dreamcast versions of LHPB, Fast Strikers, Gunlord w/ jewel cases

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ngdevteam Buy them here: http://www.ngdevdirect.com/index.php?cPath=21_23 Sorry if this was posted elsewhere already.
  7. team_andromeda

Pre-Order: Acrylic bases and tops for MVS systems

Count me in for a red top plate with plastic standoffs please! EDIT: Sorry if I missed it, but what happened with the acrylic stick idea?
  8. team_andromeda

BOX ONLY - Gunlord AES Collector's Edition BOX ONLY w/ CD & extras - $FREE + you pay ship

BOX ONLY - Gunlord AES Collector's Edition BOX ONLY w/ CD & extras - $FREE + you pay ship EDIT2: I don't really need money for this, but if you have a copy of this and are an established member, hit me up for a 'free' copy, just pay me the shipping you wanna pay. Usually this costs me about $14...
  9. team_andromeda

Say Hello To The RETRO CD-O!

http://www.geekade.com/newsfeed/2016/3/25/say-hello-to-the-retro-cd-o :thevt:
  10. team_andromeda

WTT: My battery powered CPS2 Marvel vs. Capcom for phoenixed CPS2 board(s)

My original plan was to play this one until the battery died, and then phoenix it, but then I realized I'm a fucking moron. I know some of you like remembering to change batteries, but I don't feel like doing that. I'll gladly take a phoenixed board or two. Pics:
  11. team_andromeda

New openbox Nvidia Shield Tablet 32GB 4G LTE (post-battery recall) - $250 shipped

I had purchased a Shield Tablet a while back, and then heard about the battery recall, and then got this new one in the mail. I opened the box but never opened anything in it for some reason, bc my old one works just fine. I hear that when you activate the new one, the old one will stop...
  12. team_andromeda

BOTH SOLD: LHPB MVS $375 & Razion MVS CE w/ wood case and extra shell $475

SOLD SOLD SOLD I'm asking $475 for Razion and $375 for Last Hope because shipping&insurance will be a little hefty. If it's not a good deal I'll drop it without question. I've given away games here in the past to the members here, and I'd like to make someone happy. I'm just trying to finish...
  13. team_andromeda

Neo XYX not booting in MV-2F

No matter how long I spend re-seating this cart, and switching out the other cart along with it, or only having Neo XYX in it alone switching between slot 1 and 2, I keep getting this boot screen: Strangely, if I happen to put Neo XYX in slot 2, and Metal Slug 5 in slot 1, I'll get a plain...
  14. team_andromeda

WTB/WTT: My NGDEV MVS games for: a candy cab - Power Stone 1 Naomi USA; Colorado-area

I'm looking for my first cabinet, and I'd like to get something like a Blast City or Egret 2/3. I live between Denver and Colorado Springs, so hopefully someone has a cab that's sort of close! Also looking for Power Stone 1 for the Naomi! I've got the following for trade: Last Hope PB MVS...
  15. team_andromeda

New NGDEV Neo-Geo Game: Razion

DON'T TOUCH IT