Recent content by tDRG

1. tDRG

Do Rev 2 HNG64 F boards with English Bios exist?

I heard that HNG64 Rev 2 fighting motherboards were only released with the Japanese Bios. Anyone have evidence to the contrary?
  2. tDRG

How TF Do I get a JLF on an Alberto1225 Control Panel?

Nice, hope they work for you!
  3. tDRG

KOF Sodas - At Your Local Asian Market Now

Thanks! Yeah, that's too bad.
  4. tDRG

How TF Do I get a JLF on an Alberto1225 Control Panel?

I just mounted a couple yesterday, JLFs with the standard flat plate. Alberto sends 9 screws with a 2L panel, 4 for each stick. I don't think they're too low? IDK, maybe they are.
  5. tDRG

I think the original idea for him was that he learns the moves of everyone else, so probably all other sodas combined.
  6. tDRG

That'd be nice. Are some of the West coast 7/11s styled like the ones in Japan?
  7. tDRG

Any reason to own an original Xbox in 2023?

Yeah, it's one of the first things I see in original Xbox discussions now. That's too bad.
  8. tDRG

Yeah, mine was pretty packed when I went at 8pm one night. I made the mistake of going on a Saturday morning too, I don't think I've ever seen a parking lot that packed. More people circling than there were spaces.
  9. tDRG

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Nice! Classic characters. Good to have a character you're really good with, a grappler, and a cheese character that makes people rage.
  10. tDRG

Thanks for the more serious reminder, it's a pretty big issue. It's one thing for caps to bulge or stop working, but inevitably leaking acid is not good.
  11. tDRG

Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise of the Dragons

Definitely a "try it if it's free on PlayStation Plus" kinda game, or at the very least pick it up when it's heavily discounted if it reviews well. Yeah, I hope that can be turned off.
  12. tDRG

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

I've been getting back into Ketsui a little lately, planning to get into Esprade soon. In the mood for some Radiant Silvergun too.
  13. tDRG

Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise of the Dragons

Doesn't look terrible, Arc System publishing. Never heard of Modus games, their catalog looks pretty generic.
  14. tDRG

The clock capacitor juice is really tasty.
  15. tDRG

Lemme know if you have any luck, I wouldn't know where else to check.