Recent content by T. J.エs shanty

1. T. J.エs shanty

Best Samurai Shodown?

I am not too thrilled about the background designs in 3... Sure, there are better ones than this, but overall they are definitely a huge step down from 2...
  2. T. J.エs shanty

NG: DEV SCOREBOARD

Neo XYX Ok, here goes my first and only entry for Neo XYX, I actually sold the game by now... Tom 22361930 S-5
  3. T. J.エs shanty

WTB: English homecarts of Aero Fighters 2 and Samurai Shodown 2

I am currently searching for english homecarts of Aero Fighters 2 and Samurai Shodown 2 (Euro Version). The games have to be original, complete and at least in good condition without sunfade or any major damage to the paperwork – I don´t care about insertion marks. Please understand, that I will...
  4. T. J.エs shanty

SOLD: English Neo XYX CE Homecart

I am looking to trade my English Neo XYX CE Homecart! The game is complete with all the extra goodies of the Collectors Edition (soundtrack – still unopened; posters – still rolled; postcards, bookmark stickers) and will be shipped in the original box from NGDEV. I played the game a lot, so...
  5. T. J.エs shanty

What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Been playing some Neo XYX again recently...the 1CC on normal mode is close (even got to the TLB, too) and I manage to get decent scores now:
  6. T. J.エs shanty

FS: US Musha Aleste [Sold]

Price: 130 Euro (Paypal only) [SOLD] Will post to EU, US, Canada. Insured and tracked shipping: to Germany is 4,90 Euro to EU is 15 Euro to US, Canada is 34 Euro Shipping as a small parcel would be way cheaper (Ger = 3,90; EU = 8,60; US = 14,90), but is only insured up to 35 Euro...
  7. T. J.エs shanty

WTB: English Last Blade 1 Homecart

I am looking for a Eng. Last Blade 1 homecart. The game doesn´t have to be in mint condition, but should be complete and not have any sunfade or water damage... I prefer to buy from european sellers because of import taxes and shipping costs but consider offers from overseas members, too. Let...
  8. T. J.エs shanty

FS: US. Metal Slug 3 Homecart [SOLD]

Price: 450 Euro (Paypal only) [SOLD] Will post to EU, US, Canada. Insured and tracked shipping: to Germany is 5,90 Euro to EU is 17 Euro to US, Canada is 36 Euro ATTENTION: The game is complete but definately not in mint condition! Please check the description and pics! - The cartridge has...
  9. T. J.エs shanty

FS: US King of Fighters 98 Homecart (SOLD)

ATTENTION: The game definately is in a somewhat rough condition! Please check the pics and description! - The cartridge has scuffs/insertion marks and scratches on the front and back - The insert shows some marks/whitening and overall signs of wear - The case shows some marks/wear and is...
  10. T. J.エs shanty

WTB/WTT: US KOF 96 Homecart

I am looking for a US. King of Fighters 96 Homecart. The game should be complete and at least in good condition. If anyone is interested in selling/trading one (I have a spare US MS3 Homecart, I would be willing to trade for a nice US KOF 96+some cash...), please make me an offer (European...
  11. T. J.エs shanty

WTB: US KOF 95/97 AES

I am looking for US. King of Fighters 95/97 AES. The games should be complete and at least in good condition. If anyone is interested in selling one of the games, please make me an offer (European sellers prefered because of high taxes, when importing stuff from overseas)... Tommy
  12. T. J.エs shanty

WTB: FOUND!

Yeah, I am still looking for a US. Samurai Shodown 4 AES. I am willing to pay 650 Dollar/ 500 Euro for a complete game in near mint condition (please do not offer korean versions). There has to be someone, who is willing to sell me this game, right...?! EDIT: found the game, many thanks for...
  13. T. J.エs shanty

FT/FS: US. Metal Slug X AES (SOLD)

Hi, some people will find this offer odd, but I am well aware that a US. MSX is worth more than a US. SS4: I am looking for an eternity after a US. Samurai Shodown 4 to complete my Samurai Shodown collection and had no luck so far. Therefore I offer now a US. Metal Slug X in exchange for a US...
  14. T. J.エs shanty

WTB: US AES Games (Updated list)

Since my search for a US Samurai Shodown 4 still runs very unsatisfactory:confused:, I now open a new and expanded request for some US. Neo Geo AES games. Please understand that offers from European members of the board are preferred, due to the high cost of postage and taxes when importing...