Recent content by swlovinist

1. swlovinist

Feedback from community needed. MVS replacement box survey

My name is John Hancock and I have been a longtime lurker and Collector of a wide variety of video games for 25 years. I am a huge Neo Geo fan, and am asking the community for feedback. I have close friend who can make replacment MVS kit boxes at where he works. These boxes would be for those...
  2. swlovinist

FT: 4 Neo Geo MVS kit Boxes

That is pretty funny. Looking to trade for a MVS game I dont have. I went the reproduction route for MVS style kit boxes. Here is how it turned out:
  3. swlovinist

Wanted: MVS cardboard box options

Update: I have posted my exta original MVS Kit boxes for trade. I have completed my boxing my MVS carts, and it turned out satisfactory with me. I plan to have all my Neo Geo AES, MVS, CD, and Pocket Color games together when I finish my second game room.
  4. swlovinist

FT: 4 Neo Geo MVS kit Boxes

I am looking to trade these four Neo Geo MVS kit boxes only for a single MVS game I do not have. Boxes are in rough shape, but I would rather give these a good home then to throw them out. PM me if you are interested
  5. swlovinist

Update: I have weighed in on the options given and have decided to go with the replacement MVS boxes from www.argrov.com and then used MVS replacment labels from http://www.jamma-nation-x.com/jammax/mvslabels.html. This way I can have my loose carts look a little more flush with my full MVS...
  6. swlovinist

I am looking for what options there are to cardboard box my loose MVS options. I know that there are shockboxes, as well as person here on the formus that makes custom boxes for games. Are there any other options out there for cardboard boxes that fit mvs carts? Looking for some direction...
  7. swlovinist

LTB working Neo Geo CD system

Longtime lurker and known collector in the community. I am looking to add a neo geo cd unit to my collection. Standard unit is fine. Region does not matter. I am currently working on doing an upcoming collectors video for people wanting to pursue collecting Neo Geo and TurboGrafx stuff. I...
  8. swlovinist

VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR DVDS NOW FOR SALE! CHECK THIS OUT!

My name is John Hancock, and I am doing a series of videogame DVD collector videos. UP FOR SALE IS MY NEW DVD IN MY NUTS AND BOLTS TO VIDEOGAME COLLECTING SERIES. This is a DVD that covers all US Sega systems, as well as gives a great overview of games and accessories for each US sega system...
  9. swlovinist

Playstation controller converter

I have seen several places that carry these, are they any good? I have a Neo Geo AES and a supergun. I wanted to purchase these converters to use playstation controllers, but third party. Will I be able to use these with the Capcom Anniversary Controllers they made for the PS2? Has anyone...
  10. swlovinist

WTB supergun!

I mostly reside over at digitpress.com, but I thought this forum would be more appropriate for this question. Does anyone here build superguns? I am looking for an alternate way to play my MVS carts and I need some help. My email address is oneswfan@hotmail.com. I am willing to pay or trade...
  11. swlovinist

Phantom 1 incompatibility issues???

I recently bought a modded Neo Geo with debug and stereo, with a couple of carts. The AES carts play fine. I also got one of the last Phantom 1 converters from video game depot(whew!). I bought some MVS carts on ebay which I thought were legit(I think they are) I am noticing some "white...
  12. swlovinist

Phantom 1 case? Help!!!

I recently bought a Phantom 1, and I am looking for someone who will either tell me how to or has an AES cart modded so I can put my Phantom 1 adaptor in it. I would appreciate any info on this matter. I can buy or trade for it, thanks, John
  13. swlovinist

WANT 2 TRADE 4 ANY NEO GEO MVS/AES carts

I have about 49 NES carts up for grabs. I was wondering if anyone on this site is willing to trade any NEO GEO carts for the lot. I am looking for either AES or MVS carts. I am not picky. I am really looking to get Magician Lord, but any will do. The games are as follows: Ninja Kid Ice...