Recent content by SniperElite

1. SniperElite

FS: Neo 25 Candy Cab SOLD!

Neo 25 Candy Cab
  2. SniperElite

FS: SKYRIM (Xbox-360) Full game DL code

The Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM (Xbox-360) Full game DL code I picked up this code with the holiday bundle and would like to sell it off. $25 LMK
  3. SniperElite

Sony PVM Service Menu Issues?

Hey guys, I need some help accessing the service menu on my PVM, model (PVM-20L2MD/ST) I recently picked up. I have tried to trouble shoot it with broken and to no avail. The menu, up, down, and enter buttons all work. The rest of the buttons do not seem to function on the front of the...
  4. SniperElite

Closed

Closed
  5. SniperElite

FS/FT SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos - FK- **SOLD**

Hello gentlemen! I have a SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos FK for sale/trade! Shipping will go out the same day pending payment is before noon; otherwise it will go out the next day excluding Saturday and Sundays. (I will ship on Saturday pending payment received on Friday). Shipping will be $16...
  6. SniperElite

Closed

Closed
  7. SniperElite

SOLD: Neo Geo “Big Red” MVS-4-25 (ver. 3)

Hello gentlemen, I have a Neo Geo “Big Red” MVS-4-25 (ver. 3) for sale. It is a very nice clean cab. I am located near Cleveland. The cab has brand new IL Euro sticks and Happ competition pushbuttons installed. I have quite literally only played through Blazing Star a total of 3 times start to...
  8. SniperElite

CLOSED

Hello gentlemen, -Capcom I/O - (SOLD) - Jap Want List – Looking for “loose” PCB’s preferably -Armed Police Batrider (Jap B version) -Ibara -Dragon Blaze -Mars Matrix -JAMMA Saturn system -JAMMA Dreamcast system -Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets – Cave -JP Xbox 360 -Akai Katana Shin – Cave –...
  9. SniperElite

FS/FT: MPE **Pending**

FS/FT: MPE **SOLD** SOLD
  10. SniperElite

Closed! *SOLD*

Closed! *SOLD* Want List – Looking for “loose” PCB’s preferably -Armed Police Batrider (Jap B version) -Ibara -Dragon Blaze -Mars Matrix -JAMMA Saturn system -JAMMA Dreamcast system -Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets – Cave -JP Xbox 360 -Dodonpachi Daioujou Black Label Extra – 5pb – JP Xbox 360...
  11. SniperElite

Closed

Closed
  12. SniperElite

Raiden PCB Questions

Hello gentlemen, I recently picked up a Raiden PCB and I have a couple of questions for you guys. Question #1 -There is a resistor leg that is attached on the one side of a rom and not attached to the other side, although it looks as though it was once attached from the factory as there are...
  13. SniperElite

FS: Top Hunter MVS *SOLD*

Closed *SOLD* Thank You!
  14. SniperElite

Closed

Closed