Recent content by smokey

1. smokey

Mortal Kombat (Atari Jaguar)(Homebrew)

Inverted Hitler Mustache
  2. smokey

Bitcoin?

Which one? Why would you put that much cash on meme?
  3. smokey

Official SNK Shock Box via Limited Run

Did some goob just pay 200 euro for a Neo old store case ? https://www.remambo.jp/auction/item/f1131842786
  4. smokey

Unreleased Mega drive shooter announced by Colombia Circle (I think)

If they release it, I'll buy it. Maybe it was canned because of low Mega Drive sales in Japan. I wonder if it uses art that was later reused in Aces? I guess time will tell.
  5. smokey

Unreleased Mega drive shooter announced by Colombia Circle (I think)

I know you homos don’t like twitter but deal with it: 🟥🟥#Shu Grand Festival New Work Announcement 4🟥🟥 The software "P47 II" that was not released at that time It will be released as "P47 II MD"! Mr. Sankuro Kato, who is working on many BOX art of Hasegawa, which is famous for aircraft...
  6. smokey

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

What a lovely setup
  7. smokey

The 1999 game selection - your favorites?

MSX for sure. I really love the first level of Prehistoric Isle 2 gets kinda boring after that.
  8. smokey

Italo Disco, Synthpop, Hi-NRG Fans Thread

I was actually looking for that other disco / synthpop thread. To share my latest discovery New found respect for Sylvie as Italo connoisseur.
  9. smokey

The Watara Supervison AKA / Quickshot seems kinda cool

It was absolute crap. These thing sold for like 20 euro when a gameboy was still 100. I feel for all the kids who got this instead of a gameboy.
  10. smokey

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I don't have a led so an old one I guess
  11. smokey

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I got the cover printed it doesn't fit exactly 100% but I might have an older fusion or it was a bad printjob
  12. smokey

"Earthion" Sega Genesis Shmup

Looks and sounds great. The Mega Drive receives some awesome love
  13. smokey

Alien: Romulus 08/16/24

Oh noes we created the aliens ourselves! Or something. I have watched all these modern allien movies but I have absolutely no recollection of the complete story or general gist. They are al so generic.
  14. smokey

Official SNK Shock Box via Limited Run

if you need some boxed get some Fatal Fury 3 from Japan.