Recent content by sliceypete

1. sliceypete

Found: Wii Console

Found, thanks again Azathoth. Thread can be closed.
  2. sliceypete

Still looking for one if someone got it laying around, willing to pay around $50 shipped. (if not I'll try to find one locally or on ebay, see a few good ones around this price)
  3. sliceypete

Hey Guys, Anyone got a extra/spare Wii console laying around? Looking for a cheap wii to softmod and connect to my crt for some 240p gaming. Can be the bare console with power/av cables. (I have a few wii remotes already)
  4. sliceypete

Quarantine Games Played/Completed

Due to this lockdown, I finally got some time to setup my Japanese famicom and Barco CVM. RF really doesn't look too bad (I will do the RGB mod at some point in the future) So far I have beaten Kirby Adventure, next up is Mega Man 3. I also completed Death Stranding and I really enjoyed it.
  5. sliceypete

FS: Summer sale JTAG Xbox 360, tons of random arcade/ console items

Hey guys i've realized i have a ton of random arcade/console items that are just not getting any use at my house. They need a good home and ill pass on the savings to you.:mr_t: first up a Jtag Xbox 360 jasper - $150 OBO includes a 20gb harddrive (does not have a enclosure see pics below) and...
  6. sliceypete

Studying in Europe for a year!! Selling most of my gaming gear -3ds,xbox360,modded ps3 1tb

Hey guys leaving soonish for my trip in Germany thought I'd sell my gaming gear cause I won't be using it for a year :p HELP FUND MY TRIP :-J Black 3ds (comes with super mario 3d land and The legend of Zelda Ocarina of time 3d) - 200 shipped (ON HOLD) bought it shortly after the price drop...
  7. sliceypete

Studying abroad for a year in Germany and Finland, need some tips on traveling

Well I was just accepted to participate in a Transatlantic Dual Degree program which will have me studying abroad in both Germany and Finland. I am super excited on going but this is my first real trip out of the states (I've really only been to Puerto Rico). I know you guys have been all over...
  8. sliceypete

UPDATE!!! PRICE DROP For Sale - Mas system supergun and Random arcade/console stuff

trying to unload some stuff I had boxed up in my closet for about a year. UPDATE MORE RANDOM STUFF Taiko Drum Master bundle for ps2 - $20 shipped bought years ago and only played a hand full of time complete and disc is mint Nights into Dreams with 3D Controller bundle - $20 shipped again...
  9. sliceypete

help me unload 30 copies of army of two x360

I got 30 copies of army of two for the x360 and I really don't want to put them on ebay. I was thinking of selling at 12 a piece. or 2 for 20. the game pretty fun co-op so pick up a copy for you and a friend:D
  10. sliceypete

unlocked iphone 3g for sale

Here my old iphone 3g, it has served me well but i just got the new iphone 4 and wont be needing it. the front it perfect, it has had a screen protector since day one( its an invisible Shield). the back has seen better day but its nothing a case couldn't cover up. I'm selling it for $175...
  11. sliceypete

FS: two Samsung linkstick wireless adapters

Hey guys i got two Samsung linksticks for sale. they are used to hookup your samsung tv or bluray player to your wireless network. they usually go for 80 new here a link if your need info on there LINK $50 shipped for each one:D
  12. sliceypete

Blackcats-games invite?

Just looking to see if anyone out there can invite me to the site, I use to me a member before the switch( i had a damn high ratio to boot :(). i can promise im not a leecher :). i also got invites to demonoid.com but shit everyone does now a days lol.
  13. sliceypete

FS:Brutal Legend xbox 360

I got a copy of this game for Christmas and never opened it:( i don't really like rts games so 30 shipped gets it or trade for Farly new xbox 360 or ps3 game
  14. sliceypete

Egret 2 for Sale

Moved back home and got no space for this baby. monitor has very little burn in, new blank control panel and new buttons. 1, 2 looking for $800, I WILL NOT SHIP, LOCAL ONLY (MA only) need this thing out of here soon, pm me if you need any other info:buttrock:
  15. sliceypete

someone sell me windjammers at a good price

I've missed 2 great deals for windjammers in the last couple of weeks:very_ang: so someone sell it to me at a good price(the last two sold for 20 and 30). pm with price, thanks:D