Recent content by Sifl

1. Sifl

Blazing Star Review

US Title: Blazing Star Japanese Title: Blazing Star By: Yumekobo Year: 1998 Size: 346 Megs Home Release? Yes MVS Release? Yes CD Release? No Graphics: 10 Music: 9 Gameplay: 10 Replay: 10 Metal Slug with Spaceships. How else can I...
  2. Sifl

Wanted: Shock Troopers 2nd Squad NGH

If anyone wants to part with their ST2, PM or Email me. I prefer to pay via paypal but I can send an MO if I must.
  3. Sifl

Insert & stickers needed

Can anyone here make inserts and cart stickers for the following? Japanese versions please. Email or PM if you can help. Insert Big Tournament Golf Cart Stickers Big Tournament Golf Blazing Star Kizuna Encounter
  4. Sifl

right side cut off on my TV

When I play my Neo, the right side of the screen is cut off by about 1/4" to 1/2". I am about to buy a new TV set, most likely a HDTV Wega. Should I get a widescreeen? and what is the largest size I should get?
  5. Sifl

Released from hospital after a month

After being diagnosed with a brain tumor, I finally nave been released from the hospital and sent back to Milwaukee from Yokosuka. I undergo radiation therapy soon to shrink this bitch. Thank God the Navy is footing the bill and yes brain surgery does indeed suck. Other than that, It's good...
  6. Sifl

FS: JAP KOF'97 HC

$120, Will trade for a Jap RBFF1 HC if anyone is willing to part with it. email at fallds@yahoo.com if interested
  7. Sifl

Heading to Yokosuka tomorrow

Tomorrow I leave for Yokosuka, where I am gonna be for the next two years. If anyone is in or has been in the area, let me know if there is anything cool there.
  8. Sifl

jap KOF'97 w/ mod chip

I am selling a jap KOF'97 in good condition. Asking for $140. Will throw in a mod chip. Paypal accepted. Email at fallds@yahoo.com
  9. Sifl

Whoo, I made Petty Officer 3rd Class

I just saw the Navy's advancement list today and I was one of only 20 AGAN's to make AG3. If anyone in the Milwaukee area wants to celebrate or just get inebriated, let me know. This is cool, I go to expensive-ass Japan next week and I'm staying there for 2 years, so the extra money will...
  10. Sifl

there is a conspiracy, I know it.

<a href="http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml" target="_blank">the engraving dept. saw 9/11 coming</a>
  11. Sifl

I'm finally getting off the rock

This is it, Today is my last full day at NAS Keflavik. I finally get to see civilization again. Brad and Isaac, we gotta meet up sometime. God I'm so happy to get the fuck out of here.
  12. Sifl

Playmore lawsuit news

I found some news about Playmore's Lawsuit against Aruze. Unfortunately, it's all in Japanese Hieroglyphics and not on the English Page. Altavista is as usual giving me a load of gibberish. Can anyone decipher this? <a href="http://www.snkneogeo.co.jp/contents/press.html"...
  13. Sifl

Trophy or Toy, you decide.

courtesy of <a href="http://www.glennbeck.com" target="_blank">www.glennbeck.com</a> I always knew there were tons of dykes in the LPGA, but this surprised me.
  14. Sifl

Sac Question

I'm planning on converting a Kizuna Encounter MVS. Will FF3 or another game in the '95-'96 timeframe work as the sac? [ April 29, 2002: Message edited by: Sifl ]</p>
  15. Sifl

WWF Raw and Wreckless

I'm thinking about getting an Xbox and these games caught my eye, can anyone tell me if they are any good?