Recent content by Sherlin

1. Sherlin

Vengeance Hunters (Beat 'em Up) for the Neo Geo

I love that he said people were offended by the way he held a damn controller. I have a few things for those people….
  2. Sherlin

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

Don’t worry Kernow. You’re invited over.
  3. Sherlin

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

Just pre ordered JP AES Limited Collector Edition. Looking forward to this!
  4. Sherlin

Scammer Alert

*** SCAM ALERT*** Sofien Lotus aka Madi Belinda aka Madi Sofian Belid aka Marc Winteber aka Shiho Nakama Has scammed thousands from facebook neo group users. Uses Malta and France shipping addresses. These are his PayPal addresses. https://paypal.me/madhibelaid7600...
  5. Sherlin

All MVS moved offsite, sold prices left up.

I vouch for this seller. He has the cleanest most vetted items you could find.
  6. Sherlin

How Many Prints/Versions of Slug 3?

I know my Slug 3 is a JP 1st version. It came from the Neo Store. It has the yellow warning sticker on the cart, the TEL area in the manual, etc. How many different prints or versions were there?
  7. Sherlin

WTB: Savage Reign, KOF 96, SVC homecarts

Looking for the following complete homecarts in primo condition. No conversions. Metal Slug 3 (1st v.) *Edit - BOUGHT Savage Reign KOF 96 JP SVC Chaos (US only) Matrimelee Cyber Lip (US)
  8. Sherlin

Record collecting

9. Sherlin

Watches

My newest addition. ORIENT Neo 70s Panda
  10. Sherlin

Firearm enthusiast thread

COVID-19 Behavioral Enforcer My newest COVID-19 Behavioral Enforcer
  11. Sherlin

Watches

TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 5
  12. Sherlin

WiiU - We all hate the name and here is a parody

My son (Agent_Cooper154) made this. I just love that kid WiiBu
  13. Sherlin

PS3 Won't stay on

Well, I paid $100 to have it repaired a couple years ago. It's turning off constantly now. After only seconds of being powered on. They told me it's probably happen again. It's an original release 60GB with Emotion Engine, but I've upgraded the HDD In the past. Is it salvageable?
  14. Sherlin

Guilty gaming pleasures

It's fun as hell. Fuck You.
  15. Sherlin

New "Retro VGS" 2D Cartridge-based console

Bahaha.....now they are touting themselves as the Great White Saviors of Video Gaming at the Expense of Sony and Microsoft Article Being Referenced