Recent content by shadowsfollow

1. S

Got my cabs from Yaton, my experience.

600 is high on an Astro?! In 2020?! Get the fuck out of here.
  2. S

Is the sega Saturn overrated for shoot em ups?

Saturn is worth owning and having a few in expensive titles, burn the rest or go the SD route. Emulation in general beats Saturn but there are cool things about the system and some of the ports.
  3. S

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Part of me wants to give Sine Mora Ex a try but I played the vanilla version and didn’t find it that appealing. It looks pretty but that’s it, typical euro shooter patterns. Does the EX change things up enough to make it worth a while? I may grab it when it’s cheap if it’s worth looking into...
  4. S

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Far from it, some people aren’t worth the hassle
  5. S

If you don’t get it, it ain’t meant for you.
  6. S

Virgen de la agarradera...
  7. S

Cowboys from hell, it’s great, insane vocals on Dommination, Halford caliber. Anselmo had decent pipes, but The music went the way it did. Not a fan of anything else other than CFH. Maybe a song or two here and there, vulgar and Far beyond have a couple songs a piece. I just felt the music...
  8. S

Yes it was.
  9. S

Did you know that was considered Power Metal back in the heyday?
  10. S

I said I may be wrong of course and you still managed to get some discern out of your system about it. Pandora, lol. Wtf guys, the games I listed are rather ugly games that play decent, that’s what I was referring too, nothing more. Why get all shell fire defense? Bombenagel?! OT, DDP DFK
  11. S

Is this shit for real?

Collecting video games for value is not for me. Never really cared to look at my stuff that way, it’s money spent on things I don’t intend to part with anyway.
  12. S

I never understood how Metal Black looks good, it’s always looked rather ugly to me, plays ok. R-Shark and Gunnail 2 games on the same level of aesthetics. I may be wrong of course but still doesn’t change how I view it, if lazy somewhat half baked pre-rendered is your thing, RnR man.
  13. S

Red Death, surprisingly fun and cheap as hell.