1. R

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Just got this one.
  2. R

One more :)
  3. R

Finally got this beauty today. In amazing condition!
  4. R

FS/FT: PS1, SNES, PS2, Wii, PS3.

SOLD Capcom Vs. SNK 2 Mark of the Millenium for PS2 -------------------------------------------------------- Just trying to get rid of some duplicated stuff. Prices in USD. If you need more pics, let me know. Some of my wanted stuff (if you have anything else, just let me know, I didn't...
  5. R

NeoGeo games posters.

Hey guys! Recently I've finished my game room and I'm looking for a nice poster to hang on the wall. Where do you guys find nice posters for sale? Or do you just print them? I guess high res picture files would also work as I can print them, but having an original one would be amazing. Any...
  6. R

Going to Japan in April. Where to buy NeoGeo/retro stuff?

Hey folks! I'm going to Japan for the second time, staying few days in Tokyo and Osaka, but doing side trips to Kyoto and Kobe. I was wondering if anyone can suggest stores to go and check for NeoGeo and other retrograming items. I'm expecting to buy 1 or 2 cheaper AES games (such as Samurai...
  7. R

WTB: Samurai Spirits IV for AE [FOUND]

FOUND. I'm looking for a complete Japanese copy of Samurai Spirits IV for AES. Must be shipped to Canada. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thank you!
  8. R

How much should I pay for SamSho 4 for AES?

Hey everyone. Not sure this is the right place to ask this and if it's not, please let me know. Anyway, I want to get a complete copy of Samurai Shodown IV for my AES and I wonder how much I should expect to pay for it. I want the Japanese version. Also I want to mention that I'm going to Japan...
  9. R

AES game boxes (snap lock version).

Hey everyone. I recently transported some of my AES games to a new address and during the flight one specific game (KoF 2002) had it's box broken. The snap lock broke, to be more specific. I'm wondering if there's a place where I can get a replacement (original or high quality replica). Can you...
  10. R

AES having trouble reading games.

Hey everyone. I have a low serial number AES (in the 20.000s) and he's been having issues reading games. I cleaned the cart slot with alcohol, cloth and credit card but it didn't help much (although it helped a little bit). I'm wondering if getting a new cart slot would fix this (and if this is...
  11. R

WTB: cheap PAL GameCube. [FIXED MINE]

Hey guys. I'm looking for a cheap PAL GameCube that I can use to play GBA games with RGB. I don't need any cables or controllers, just the system (but can still get the whole thing if the price is right). I'm in Canada so if someone from here have it, would be even better as shipping would be...
  12. R

PS2 slim with a lot o fan-noise and RGB problem.

Got a PS2 Slim, model SCPH-77001, modded with Matrix makes a fucking lot of noise when on. Already opened it and used an air can to clean it (didn't have a lot of dust) and nothing changed. Any ideas how I can solve this? Also for some reason it doesn't work with RGB and XRGB Framemeister. I...
  13. R

ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD
  14. R

Looking for a Super Game Boy [FOUND IT]

FOUND IT.
  15. R

WTB: Sega Genesis (1st version) and Super Nintendo mini systems

Hey guys. I recently moved to Toronto from Brazil and I really miss my old games, so I'm buying some retrogames to have fun while I'm here. I'm looking for a cheap Sega Genesis (1st model with the High Definition and EXT port) and a Super Nintendo mini (if RGB and CSYNC modded, even better)...