Recent content by Reverend179

1. R

Howdy all!

Bit overdue, I suppose. Finally fulfilled a childhood dream about 2 months ago and picked up a big red four slot and have steadily been adding to my collection. :)
  2. R

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Thanks to Supergun, I now have all the games that made me want to pick up a big red (Baseball Stars 2, Garou: Mark of The Wolves, Metal Slug 3, Windjammers, and Last Blade 2).
  3. R

WTB Last Blade 2 MVS, Bust a Move Again MVS

Full kits, cart alone, or anything. I'm more of a player than a collector so condition isn't a primary concern as long as its not completely thrashed. Thanks!
  4. R

Reverend179s MVS collection- brand new to Neo Geo.

It's a Zenith EIA 1101, which I'm fairly sure was a bodge job at some point- the board is zip-tied to the chassis in a really gross manner. It's all getting pulled out and replaced with something nice and shiny soon.
  5. R

Portland Retro Gaming Expo is this weekend. Only 4 guys had MVS carts, and only one had anything that wasn't super common (I'm talking US Samsho 1, Fatal Fury 1). Picked both carts up for 100 bucks, and the Mega Man for 22.
  6. R

This addiction is getting bad....
  7. R

Rolled my sleeves up and finally got the buttons and second player stick swapped out. Stick is a Sanwa JLF with a Kowal oversized actuator, and the buttons are IL competition short-shaft convex buttons.
  8. R

Few updates- have picked up Mark of the Wolves and Baseball Stars 2, with Windjammers, 3-Count Bount and Baseball Stars Professional coming in the mail. I got shelving set up to house everything, and lugged the beastie up the stairs very precariously to sit in my game room- it's new home.
  9. R

Full kit from fleabay.
  10. R

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

So....yeah. I just bought this kit myself, expecting the worst, but his pictures made it seem WAY worse than it actually is. Not saying it's not pretty trashed, but it doesn't have fucking TRENCH FOOT like it did in the ebay picture.
  11. R

Nothing special, but I'm now powered by Universe. :)
  12. R

Nothing big, but picked up a mini marquee for Garou.
  13. R

Ebay buy, and I overpaid a bit, but I had to. It's my favorite N-G game of all time.
  14. R

I'm now 2/4 on my 'list of N-G games that made me want to start collecting. (Puzzle Bobble and BS2).
  15. R

Picked this up from another (newbie) N-G.com forumite. I know it's pretty common.