Recent content by Retrogamer

1. Retrogamer

Chat message

Dreamcast was a juggernaut, too bad everyone burned the games and didnt pay for them. thats what killed it
  2. Retrogamer

Chat message

N64 had some good party games, took advantage of the 4 player support more often than not. Mario Party and shots was good fun.
  3. Retrogamer

Chat message

I just sold 21 N64 manuals for a total of $375 shipped o_O its crazy how much some of these things are going for now
  4. Retrogamer

Chat message

unless Beavis has a vagina...lol
  5. Retrogamer

Chat message

TP stands for Toilet Paper...it all makes sense XD
  6. Retrogamer

Chat message

yeah
  7. Retrogamer

Chat message

What's the happs?
  8. Retrogamer

Chat message

Hello!
  9. Retrogamer

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

I’m getting old, I own my own video game shop now. Feels surreal.
  10. Retrogamer

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

You rang? XD
  11. Retrogamer

A few English AES manuals available for Super Spy, Blues Journey, Ninja Combat, Riding Hero, Nam 1975

Prices include shipping, payment via paypal within US only. all are near mint/mint with the exception of Nam which has the notorious censorship graffiti. Super Spy $50 Blues Journey $50 Ninja Combat $pending Riding Hero $30 Nam 1975 $30
  12. Retrogamer

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

I decided to poke my head in since I have officially been a part of the forum for 20 years now. How is it going fools!?
  13. Retrogamer

Manual Madness! Part one Game Boy / Game Boy Color / Game Boy Advance

Game Boy / Color / Advance manual madness! US Shipping only Shipping is included with price of each. Will be shipped with cardboard backing. Manuals are in A or A- condition unless stated. Will send detailed photos before deal is done! Please comment after PM is sent! Sorry about the post-it...
  14. Retrogamer

Stealthlurker has passed away.

Clint ‘Jigen’ Gorman was my first Internet friend to die.
  15. Retrogamer

Stealthlurker has passed away.

I have been friends with Julius for a long time, and when he went silent for a week I did a search and found out he died of complications from a stroke. He was an amazing person, and super down to earth for someone with such a stellar collection. Rest In Peace old friend. His sister set up a...