Recent content by ResO

1. R

Stealthlurker has passed away.

I give my heartfelt condolences to his friends and family.
  2. R

Currently in progress of dumping Stakes Winner Alpha dev board

Not looking good. Oh well. May I ask what Raz means about “P2 region” since the final Stakes release only has a P1? I’m guessing this is a bios specialty of his instead of a “P2” rom issue. Also, my Uni 4.0 (thanks Raz) doesn’t have some special serial needed for updates, right? I didn’t enter...
  3. R

Thanks, I’ve been sitting for hours with something holding the joystick down. Lol. :emb:
  4. R

*edit, Whoops, 200,000. Any quick way to 200,000 or do I have to sit for hours holding the joystick down?
  5. R

There is a battery (corroded). I ’ll do so when my unibios arrives. :)
  6. R

Awesome! :) These dev boards sure are fun history at least.
  7. R

Does anyone think it’s even worth bothering to pull the SRAM chips and attemp to read them? I don’t really think there’s a chance of any data at all being retained on them.
  8. R

Wonderful, thanks as always. I’ll defo let you know how the Universe Bios 4.0 is working out when it arrives. :)
  9. R

Soft Dip Alpha: Soft Dip Final:
  10. R

Nah, I figured the folks here like yourself could play around with the files and see if there’s anything worth finding. Please keep in mind that the board had exposed eproms, and P1 through P8 were SRAM chips. The ASCII for the M1 oddly said “ver 3.0 by MAKOTO. 04/03/10 to SK” that’s...
  11. R

http://www.filedropper.com/stakwinalpha Okie Dokie, here's what I got. All the chips had pretty straight pins besides c12. I'll keep the chips handy in a box in case some people would like me to attempt to re-read some of them at a slower speed. Hopefully they're not all corrupt, lol. Have...
  12. R

I’ll try to get everything posted tonight. If not, tomorrow. I’ll just post as “088a-c1.c1” etc. this will still require a most likely modified p1 or whatever if we hope to get something playable. Rock on, guys.
  13. R

I’ll get this done for you guys today. Hopefully one of the more tech savvy members here can get it running with the Final P1 or share some sprites. :)