Recent content by redfield0009

1. redfield0009

My small AES collection

Sent you a PM, thanks man! I've been trading a few games around the past 2 weeks. English titles are slowly creeping in.
  2. redfield0009

My small AES collection

Picked up a second AES. This one is boxed and complete with paper work and manual. Fully decked out with an RGB bypass, Unibios 4.0, reset button light mod, and a 14 Mhz overclock. The OC really helps with the slowdown in MS2 and 2nd Squad and makes MSX lightning fast. I'm having my other AES...
  3. redfield0009

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Got a boxed and complete AES, fully modded out: RGB bypass Unibios 4.0 Reset button power light Switchable overclock to 14 Mhz Comes with paper work and manual and a nice Styrofoam tray. I'm thankful I don't need to source a reproduction. Also got Matrimelee and KOF 03
  4. redfield0009

My small AES collection

Added 2nd Squad to the collection:
  5. redfield0009

Latest scoops
  6. redfield0009

My small AES collection

Added LB2 to the mix
  7. redfield0009

Restoring Home Carts

I got a copy of Last Blade 2 in the mail today and was pretty disappointed to see how disgusting it was. The manual has grime and finger prints and a giant crease that runs through the entire manual from front to back. The case as well was probably swaped out as well. It's pretty loose like the...
  8. redfield0009

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Conversions are technically authentic (snk mask rom) aside from inserts/manuals/labels. However this is a straight boot. I know Shawn isn't cheap but come on with that price.
  9. redfield0009

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

I'm watching game play videos because... I can't actually play the game. Does anyone think the HUD with score and ammo counter and all, just looks sloppy as fuck? It takes up way too much realestate. They should have taken a page from Metal Slug and presented as little as possible and not fill...
  10. redfield0009

My small AES collection

Added 2 Gems to the collection today: Also got the MS5 Flyer to complete my US copy: I think I'm pretty close to collection complete for the time being:
  11. redfield0009

BIG TYMER ALERT It's been a little bit since I got some new games. I'm still kinda in awe that these two games are in my hands right now. Sadly I still don't own enough AES games to meet the NGF standards of Big Tymer. Maybe one day but I doubt it. This will be pic heavy for 56k warning...
  12. redfield0009

Neo geo stick recommendations

Retrostockpile is only for the elite few.
  13. redfield0009

Picked up a Miracle Adventure that turned out to be a bullshit adventure. The smell was off, manual was pristine, label was blurry so I cracked it open.