Recent content by radiantsvgun

1. radiantsvgun

Chat message

Last time I tried to go to the vortex in atl there were cringy people streaming with selfie sticks
  2. radiantsvgun

Chat message

I just mean in general
  3. radiantsvgun

Chat message

The whole streaming thing in public is real cringy
  4. radiantsvgun

Chat message

Honestly that’s for the best
  5. radiantsvgun

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Ive been playing the cabs again after a bit. Aka to blue on the vewlix, still cant nail a 1cc but im up to the 4th stage. Armed Police Batrider. Cleared normal mode, working on advanced now.
  6. radiantsvgun

Chat message

Lonesage could make it happen
  7. radiantsvgun

Chat message

the change i want to see is @LoneSage getting maury v in a labor camp
  8. radiantsvgun

Chat message

9. radiantsvgun

What anime are you watching?

Since I have a real lunch break at my current job, I’ll zone out and watch some shows. I’m currently watching Tekkaman blade, i enjoyed the bad USA dub as a kid and the show itself still holds up imo. The sub episode are on YT. Here
  10. radiantsvgun

WTB:New Net City, Demon Front,STV, Gamshara, CPS1/2, Street Fighter the Movie,Jackie Chan, and more

Bumping this thread because you still haven’t found a new net city. Probably one of the best cabinets out there.
  11. radiantsvgun

FF7 Rebirth

Music is fantastic, no question. Combat is fantastic too, but a lot of fluff and forced minigames. Way better than the garbage of 16.
  12. radiantsvgun

FF7 Rebirth

I love it so far, but theres so much fluff. My biggest complaint is they still can't get the enemy skill materia right, and it was a huge part of the original game.
  13. radiantsvgun

Chat message

basic
  14. radiantsvgun

Blast City screen going dim, certain boards seemingly not booting

Recap the psu, those blast psus have been run into the ground. I’d recap the sound amp while you’re in there too. As far as the monitor, if you have a 2930- you probably want to service it while it’s still working. On those 2930x series, once something goes down it usually takes something...
  15. radiantsvgun

FS: MVS Kits Top Hunter, Zupapa! Art Of Fighting 3

Added mvs ninja masters.