Recent content by punkGuyta

1. punkGuyta

ft wii points and sony card

i got a $20 sony card and a 2000 point wii card im looking to get some gamecube games for a trade
  2. punkGuyta

WTB purple gamecube

im looking for a purple gamecube dont care if there are games with it or not
  3. punkGuyta

fs wii $400

for sale is a wii with box and every thing that came with it another wiimote and num-chuck far cry re 4 wii edition super mario galaxy wii play ive also got 1800 points on my wii so i can also gift a couple vc games in canada 400 shipped money order or bank transfer in usa 425 shipped money...
  4. punkGuyta

for free a bluetooth media ps3 remote

free to the first canadian that says mats sundin is an asshole its about 4 months old but i dont need it anymore
  5. punkGuyta

FS unisonic tournament 2000

i came across this yesterday not really sure that i want it but i figure someone here might all in good condition its all there as far as i know still in box witch is in hurting condition(box) the styrofoam and system and gun are in great shape i can take pics if needed but for know heresa web...
  6. punkGuyta

quick question about a ps2 gun

first off im a rpg fan so shooters arnt really my thing so i need a little help from the fps fans out there there was this gun thing on ebay http://cgi.ebay.ca/SONY-PS2-Arcade-Light-Gun-Guncon-2-Auto-Reload-NEW_W0QQitemZ320070494208QQihZ011QQcategoryZ21188QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem it...
  7. punkGuyta

anyone have any news about square and a 360 game

im kinda lazy thease days and dont have time to look at many sights or do a bunch of reading so i was just wondering any of you guys hear about square putting out a game on the 360 or if ther are any other rpgs minus enchanted arms already out??
  8. punkGuyta

wtb - wwf/e dvds

like the title says im looking for wwf/e dvds mostly ones from 2000-2003 but would buy anyone that i dont have. i got a lot of xpw dvds i could trade for them or cash dosnt matter.
  9. punkGuyta

wtb 360 games

looking for some 360 games dont really care what they are as long as it isnt football can pay cash paypal or money order still have some ps2 rpgs that i can trade off as well if interested
  10. punkGuyta

ps2 rpgs for sale

Kingdom hearts 15 Dark cloud 1 and 2 25 Radiata stories and guide 40 Dragon quest 8 with ff12 demo disc and guide 45 .hack 1 2 3 and 4 with dvds 100 ( 2 3 and 4 never played only watched dvds wild arms 3 15 suikoden tatics and guide 30 GONE suikoden 4 15 GONE legaia 2 15 arc the lad twilight 15...
  11. punkGuyta

help punk get a modded xbox

ok i need to come up with 300 dollers to buy a modded xbox (from another member) so im gonna sell all my older things includeing: a snes with a couple controllers mouse and pad super scope (missing plate to cover battervs i used duct tape and it worked) and 53 games ( all works great ) a nes...
  12. punkGuyta

any baseball card collecters here

i recently found my cards from when i was a kid i came accross a complete 132 card set of mint opeechee premier 1991 line up cards every card from that year all mint and still in plastic among many other cards from 91 and back anyone know if there might be any value or where i could find out to...
  13. punkGuyta

ps2 hdd?

is there a way to configure a hard drive so your p2 will reconize it? i no longer have the disc that came with my sony hdd but i want to upgrade my hd for my hd advance 3.0 when it comes in ( or better yet does anyone know if the hd advance will configure the hd for me) or do i have to try to...
  14. punkGuyta

a little oldschool help please for wildarms

k the 225 trick says use heal berry on first 2 and switch an item on the thrid player for one of the heal berrys now how do you switch? i tried it with a power apple but it wont let me do anything with it so once again how do you switch please help me
  15. punkGuyta

im looking for soul hunter

ive got vol 4 and 6 can anyone help me out with the rest please?