Recent content by pretas

1. P

Pope died. :(

that's very sad. :( http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152271,00.html
  2. P

Beating Rage of the Dragons... can it be done?

i spent 3-4 hours today one easy mode trying to beat it and i cannot... is there are rtick that maybe i missed?
  3. P

Can anyone beat metal slug 3 without continuing?

i just right now finally beat it with only continuing 2 times (yeah, i put it on easy)... i've been playing thi sgame for YEARS and i think it wold be impossible to do it in any difficulty mode with 5 tries or less.
  4. P

What game has better usa art than japan art?

as far as i can see it looks like fatal fury 1 for sure does not and though maybe babeball stars 2 and metal slug 3 do... am i missing anything else obvious? edited because i am ratarted... no really i am.
  5. P

Do you own any Neo Games you cannot beat?

For me it's 2 games Nam 75 and Maigician Lord. In the case of NAM I get hit once and it's over. WIth ML, I have a memory card , but the knight mini booss on the last level always gets me.
  6. P

Does anyone has a complete list of all Korean Neo Geo titles?

I know of Real Bout Special, Samurai Shodown 4 and KOF 97, but what else?
  7. P

japangamesnow.com is offering new samurai spirits 2, quiz, mahjong games for 25% off!

i just got their e-mail and thought i'd share with anyone who did not get it. i just went and got me a ss2. :D
  8. P

$ PAID FOE SNES, N64 and Saturn games

I am looking for the following: -A new/sealed copy of Sega Rally; I do not care what region as long as it is NTSC. I am looking for MINTY... SNES carts: Contra 3, R-Type 3, Super Mario World, Batman RETURNS, Super Punch Out and Mega Man X. I only really care about the cart, but would also...
  9. P

50+ BRAND SPANKING NEW ANIMES FOR SALE!

i hate to do this, but i need money for school. i am a collector and don't watch my dvds, so these are all in the original plastic and have not been opened. everything below is $11 including first class shipping in an padded envelope. All are originals and not HKs. 2009 Lost Memories Ai Yori...
  10. P

sorry... wrong forum

i postedin the wrong forum. sadly i knew it was the wrong forum, but didn't pay attention.
  11. P

WTB Sega Saturn System and Ninendo 64 controller: will pay big bucks, see details...

Sega Saturn and SNES games wanted- have $$$! I am looking for the following: -A new/sealed copy of Sega Rally; I do not care what region as long as it is NTSC. -Minty SNES carts: Contra 3, R-Type 3 and Mega Man X. -A Minty Diddy Kong Racing and Star Fox for N64. I only really care about...
  12. P

Have you had an AES game die or suffer Bit Rot?

This question is in regards to AES carts, not mvs (they live a harder life I presume more of them have issues). I am not talking about games that were dead the first time you tried to fire them up, but rather games that were working and then one day either dies or gets a case"bit rot" where a...
  13. P

Best Neo Game Background Graphics?

Please READ this: post only one background from one game, not a list. Think about it and choose ONE. That's what makes this fun. For me it's the Fire level from Last Blade 2; WOW! I am waiting for someone to mention the rain stage in KOF 99!