Recent content by P00t

1. P00t

Sega Lindbergh Overlay Atomiswave Cart FOTNS, NEOWAVE

Will Ship Worldwide with UPS or FedEx Express Save On Shipping Costs Buying Multi-Buys PayPal Gift Only 100% Original Carts Actual pictures below Fist Of The North Star £120 Shipped Worldwide NeoWave £50 Shipped Worldwide Original New Sega Lindbergh Control Panel Overlay Unused Thick &...
  2. P00t

Multi Sale: Dreamcast Purple/Clear Crystal Console, NEW Dell PC

Hey Guys Selling a bunch of stuff. All items are reasonably priced. PayPal gift Payments Only (Many can vouch for me if you need refs) Shipments made only by FedEx or UPS - This comes with full tracking. Will price things up reasonably to help with shipping costs - Although prices for the...
  3. P00t

POOTS LOOT ON EBAY

Hey Guys Selling a load of stuff to raise some quick funds for a bill I want to get rid of I prefer PayPal gift if I have to accept PayPal Can also accept Bank Transfer Shipping Is Via UPS or FedEx only, this comes with full tracking - Save on shipping costs via buying multiple items All my...
  4. P00t

Sold

Sold via eBay
  5. P00t

FS: 2 SC200 Uncased Supergun/Consolization Power Supplies £30 Shipped

2 Uncased SC200 PSU's As used in Consolization & Superguns Can be recased with a project box or be used inside a consolization Both are fully wired with 5Pin Din £30 Shipped Worldwide PPGift
  6. P00t

No longer available, Sorry.

Hey guys Sorry, the Sega CF readers group buy is off now. Too many people just want the CF card games and the Arcade OP is being awkward, so I guess it's not worth the hassle. Thanks for those who expressed genuine interest though. Brett
  7. P00t

Sega Shizzle Mega Drive Console, Sega Control Panel OL, Genesis Cart Shells

Boxed Asian Mega Drive 2 Console In Mint Condition No AV Lead UK/Europe 2 Pin Sega Power Supply Region Free (Fits Any Carts) £55 Plus Shipping ________________________________________________ Japanese Mega Drive Bootleg Mega Man Wily Wars Cost me £45 Thinking It Was Original (YAY) Well...
  8. P00t

FS: PAL Wii U White 8GB System £150 Shipped (Add £15 For Europe)

Nintendo Wii U Console Fully Boxed And Complete 8GB White Basic System All In Perfect Working Order Still 9 Months Warranty With Nintendo etc £150 Shipped Within the UK Add £15 For Shipping Within Europe NOW £150 SHIPPED WITHIN UK
  9. P00t

Sold

Sold
  10. P00t

More Metal Slug Figures....

That's right fogots, more figures have surfaced for the Metal Slug Series, very nice indeed... Manufacturers Website http://www.chaoercomics.com/xinpin/2012/0726/146.html...
  11. P00t

Yes-Asia Closed Down???

So I've been on the hunt for a White PS3 and after checking Play-Asia I thought I'd see what prices Yes-Asia were offering, but upon opening the site I was presented with a "ordered to shut down by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology". WOW WTF happened there? I've used them a...
  12. P00t

Nevermind

Mods please delete. Thanks
  13. P00t

Anyone in contact with Deffty?

Hey guys, don't know if I should post this here, but I think it's unrelated. Anyway, I'm trying to get intouch with Deffty, anyone happen to know how I can get him now days? TIA
  14. P00t

Dangerous Malware on the forums????

So yesterday I was on the forum and I was clicking some peoples names to look at their walls etc and I came to clicking on Rot's and I was greated by a Google Chrome Warning about his page on this forum having "Dangerous Malware", so a heads up there incase you don't use Google Chrome and you...
  15. P00t

(Maybe NSFW) Wii U Call Of Duty LOL

So yeah, playing COD on the Wii U, was flicking through the profiles while waiting for the start of the game and saw this..... Some crazy stuff on there, saw one with a guy fucking a horse and another with a titwank. Bare in mind these were created using basic shapes they let you mess with...