Recent content by Orpheus

1. Orpheus

Actress Anne Heche (pretty much) dead at 53.........after a coke fueled bender behind the wheel!?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/12/entertainment/anne-heche-family-statement/index.html Jesus, that one was out of right field. I mean I never thought I would read that a booze & blow fueled joyride gone wrong after a podcast would be what does her in. Rick James was right, cocaine IS a hell of a...
  2. Orpheus

Sold - Ikegami 1917R multi sync CRT

O.K. Thanks for the edit. Going forward, if you ever need help determining the value to an item that you would like to list here use this thread: https://neo-geo.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-all-new-whats-it-worth-thread-for-the-everything-else-forum.257329/ Lastly, if you are ever...
  3. Orpheus

That is bulllshit, and deep down, you know that. This forum has been a mainstay of passive aggressive resentment towards shit like this (shit that they can no longer afford as it has skyrocketed in value) for a long time. To be fair, it is throughout many collectors communities from automotive...
  4. Orpheus

LMAO @ this thread. The only thing more outlandish than the OP "not knowing" that MMAO'a are a no-no here are the members of the all mighty "community" all but hurt at the realty that demand outstrips supply on many classes of CRT's now & the prices have followed suit. Said members should be...
  5. Orpheus

THE ALL-IN-ONE ORPHEUS SALE THREAD

Back to the top
  6. Orpheus

7 SHOCKboxes all black 70 USD shipped

Bah, delete this shiz. It's past my bed time. EDIT: Thanks for the link Proof, I get it now.
  7. Orpheus

Oh great they're grading VHS tapes now...

Yeah, that was me. I sold him my sealed Alien tapes (3rd & 4th print w/ sealed trilogy s a bonus) for $1,900. He said they were stocking up on high end action, adventure, sci-fi & horror titles for when they pulled the trigger at the auction block. When I spoke to an auction house or two at...
  8. Orpheus

Bump. New drops across the board today.
  9. Orpheus

*** PRICE DROPPED 1/6 *** Lot of 10 NeoGeoFreak Japan Magazines w/ Bonus

Back with a fresh price drop to $179 for the lot.
  10. Orpheus

Back to the top with a like new loose Nintendo 3DS XL system & price drops across the board.