Recent content by Official Ninja

1. Official Ninja

MV1C racing clock

What might cause a Mv1c to have the clock run crazy like this? I have seen this once before on another MV1C and it eventually got a backup ram error. https://1drv.ms/v/s!AkqHrw8jl0oZidY5-d8A1McxB_iu_w Thanks!
  2. Official Ninja

In need of AES power supply

I am in need of a power supply for my AES. First release USA console. 5V power supply. Is any vendor selling a good quality 3rd party power supply?
  3. Official Ninja

Need repair service for MV1C

You can see the crystal looks fried...
  4. Official Ninja

Need repair service for MV1C

I have a MV1c in need of repair. It comes out of a Timeharvest CBOX. It is giving me a Backup RAM test error. I can see the 32.768Khz crystal looks burnt. Since I have no ability to fix it I'm looking to send it to someone to be repaired. Can someone suggest a good repair vendor or possibly...
  5. Official Ninja

looking for repair service on MV1C

I have a MV1c in need of repair. It comes out of a Timeharvest CBOX. It is giving me a Backup RAM test error. I can see the 32.768Khz crystal looks burnt. Since I have no ability to fix it I'm looking to send it to someone to be repaired. Can someone suggest a good repair vendor or possibly...
  6. Official Ninja

WTB MVS MV1C board

Hello. I am looking to purchase a working MVS MV1C system board. Unibios and battery mod would be great but not necessary. Long story short, the board in my TIMEHARVEST CMVS needs replacing. Thanks!
  7. Official Ninja

MV1C CR2032 rechargeable battery?

I have a MV1C that had the battery removed. I put in it's place a CR2032 rechargeable battery. It doesn't seem to hold the setting for very long. Not even a couple hours. When I checked continuity in my soldering I noticed there is continuity between plus and minus on the board. Battery...
  8. Official Ninja

WTB Crossed Swords MVS

Looking to buy Crossed Swords MVS. Xmas gift for a special needs kid that wants to play on the real hardware and not MAME anymore... :D
  9. Official Ninja

Good SCART to HDMI for AES ?

I currently have a Euro SCART cable for my AES. I also have a Euro to Japanese RGB-21 adapter so I can use the cable with my XRGB 2+. However the XRGB 2+ only gives me a good picture with one of my TVs. All others the picture is "wavy". I have been using a cheap SCART RGB to Component converter...
  10. Official Ninja

SCART to RGB YPbPr YUV Component Video Converter sync problems?

I got one of these SCART to RGB YPbPr YUV Component Video Converter on ebay. I hooked my AES up to it with a scart cable and the picture is fantastic. Problem is when a game flashes the screen it looks like it looses sync and goes black for a second. Examples would be when a new batter is up in...
  11. Official Ninja

VGA converter H sync and V sync from C sync?

I have a really nice RGB to VGA converter. Its a homebrew device made for the Tandy Color Computer 3. I've made a cable and also have used it with an Atari STf computer. I'd like to see if I can make a cable to use my AES with it, but the AES puts out C-sync while this devices need seperate...
  12. Official Ninja

XRGB 2+ No video from SCART????

My XRGB 2+ had been working previously for many years now. Today I tried to use it with my NeoGeo home system and I get audio but no video output from the xrgb. The Neo is hooked up via a SCART cable. And this setup was previously working fine. I have one other device that uses the SCART and...
  13. Official Ninja

WTB: Ghost Pilots , Magician Lord - MVS

Looking to buy Ghost Pilots and Magician Lord for the MVS.
  14. Official Ninja

WTB Magician Lord MVS

Looking to purchase Magician Lord MVS. PM me.
  15. Official Ninja

Neo Pocket Shanghai ??

I have the US model NeoGeo Pocket color. I want to get the Shanghai game. Is this what I want?? http://cgi.ebay.com/Shanghai-Mini-NeoGeo-Pocket-Color-/190504521176?pt=US_Vintage_Video_Games&hash=item2c5af44dd8 Is that the US version? While I'm asking are pocket games region protected?