Recent content by Numsay

1. N

NEOSD AES Support thread !

I'm not sure if this will help or not but I have a Japanese AES system with a OEM power supply. It was recommended to me that I use this step down power transformer: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00757RYPK/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_5wgLBb69Y2F3Y I just got my NEOSD and so far it works without problems.
  2. N

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Looks like these are available to order at Terra Onion and available to pre order at Stone age gamer.
  3. N

NEOSD PRO Black Transparent Smoke Shells/AES Case (Pre production tests/samples)

Oh sorry thanks for the correction. It's the plain NEO SD that is now back in stock. I posted in the correct thread.
  4. N

NEOSD PRO Black Transparent Smoke Shells/AES Case (Pre production tests/samples)

Looks like these are available to order at Terra Onion and available to pre order at Stone age gamer.
  5. N

Neo Geo on PVM

Nice, I'm running a AES through Svideo to a Sony 14L5 at the moment. Looks great but I do want to pick up a scart cable soon.
  6. N

Neo Geo on PVM

Looks great. What type of connection is being used? I'm not familiar with a super gun.
  7. N

I will be buying one and prefer black. That said, I would buy smoke without hesitation if that was all that was left.
  8. N

I definitely stumbled in researching this product. Glad I did, not that I can contribute much but this is a fun rabbit hole to go down with a lot of history.
  9. N

This is great news. Thanks for keeping us up to date.