Recent content by NightWolve

1. NightWolve

PCE / T-16 1CC thread

No, that'd be nullity who sabotaged my launch of a PCEFX chatroom... You seem confused, this GamePlay thread isn't about your butthurt for me and we had tangents about PCEFX (which you already know & commented on, so your manipulative troll questioning here isn't clever or sincere).
  2. NightWolve

PCE / T-16 1CC thread

There's an interesting reason for that, it wasn't just anybody that could produce such an awesome OST and why it doesn't happen very much! Duran Duran front-man Simon Le Bon had a friend Nick Wood who together with Simon's wife formed Syn Sound Design/Productions in Japan and this was their...
  3. NightWolve

What is the best movie adapted from a video game?

Yeah, I was excited about it at first, then I actually saw it... Seeing it in the dollar movie bin one day said it all... My "expectations weren't subverted" that Hollywood mostly produces garbage. Not bad enough where I'd say never watch it but one shouldn't care either way. Funny enough I...
  4. NightWolve

What is the best movie adapted from a video game?

I'd still genuinely agree/feel Mortal Kombat is/remains the best. I can watch it many times and still enjoy it. :-J Favorite scene by far remains Reptile versus Liu Kang fight although Scorpion v. Johnny Cage wasn't bad either minus the supernatural aspects. Wish more action movies had martial...
  5. NightWolve

PCE / T-16 1CC thread

When I bought my Turbo Duo in the 90's which included it as a pack-in game, yeah. Not sure if I beat it on every difficulty level, but I played it multiple times to enjoy what is one of the greatest soundtracks next to Lords of Thunder and the Ys Book I & II disc (which was also included). I...
  6. NightWolve

PCE / T-16 1CC thread

I was thinking of trying that at some point after seeing a video review for the first time by this new PC Engine Shmup channel. I heard of Tatsujin's legendary difficulty over the years (which I never played either), but he listed Image Fight II as #1 in his Top-5 Hardest PCE Shooters list.
  7. NightWolve

I have now decided... New Jersey IP's are effectively gonna be deleted on sight...

One of his IP ranges I remember banning were mapped to the New Jersey City or State university. He then resorted to driving around his city trying to freeload off of McDonalds WiFi hotspots to reactivate old troll/alt accounts once I banned the latest one (just so that he could spy and troll...
  8. NightWolve

Samurai Shodown Neo-Geo Collection (PS4/XB1/PC/SW)

Well, what I did is signed up at https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/ and set a June 11th reminder on my phone for the 1st week free release. I didn't see any other means to create a reminder/wishlist or something on the site...
  9. NightWolve

Brandon/Necrosofty can translate ? Huh, don't remember him ever mentioning that, didn't know. I knew him way back from his InsertCredit days.
  10. NightWolve

FS: PC Engine games...piles of them

Aah, so that's why you bought it, didn't know about that! A shooter hidden in a JRPG ?? Although there's that other hidden shooter Tobias made a separate bootleg of (Forcegear?), I know about that. Did they expect you to provide your own background music though, it's just sound effects ? Heh...
  11. NightWolve

FS: PC Engine games...piles of them

My PCECD order safely arrived today from the great state of Texas! :buttrock: Looks like you never touched them, pretty good condition. I expected them to be a bit more beat up for used. I used this PCECD catalog feature I ported to JavaScript/DHTML some years ago (used to be just a Win32...
  12. NightWolve

The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

~6 weeks being immobilized by a COVID-19 infection is what it took for a lifetime of bodybuilding to get wiped out! He's 43 and was 190 lbs. going in, 6 weeks later he's 140 lbs. going out - 50 lbs. of muscle and fat digested/dissolved! Seeing what happened to this guy put a bad idea I had...
  13. NightWolve

PC Engine/Turbo Grafx 16 Mini announced

Yeah, I saw the admin of a TG-16 group complain about that, said he's returning it! Pretty surprised by that... Somebody else in the thread got it in a bubbler mailer, so mildly beat up at the corners... Update 5/26/2020: Turbo. Anger. Rising...
  14. NightWolve

Did you break the lockdown?

Aside from closing schools, "non essential" businesses, limiting you to essential travel like grocery shopping, it's about as close to a lock down as you can get... I share the sentiment, summer can't come soon enough to take a break from this disaster...
  15. NightWolve

Wow, it was that short all along? That’s cute fanboyism at best, outright delusion at worst, c'mon dude... As was pointed out, how can you genuinely evaluate it story-wise against the Squaresoft RPGs you mentioned without an English localization ?? The story is the most important thing with a...