Recent content by NGT

1. NGT

East Coast Earthquake folks

1989 was big here. Still not as scary as the 2017 fires.
  2. NGT

So how many of you goobs own NGH/AES games?

The last of my home stuff went out in this bundle in 2009. $450 shipped, lol.
  3. NGT

Did you ever see a "holy Grail" cart at a store back in the time?

Toys R Us had neo stuff. We looked at it through the glass case, and then went around the corner and bought NES games. I didn't get into neo stuff until I met Jorge in the early 2000's. Most of my neo stuff was bought here.
  4. NGT

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Hanging with my daughter at my son's Christmas 3 on 3 cross-ice hockey jamboree in San Jose last Saturday.
  5. NGT

PSA: Axunworks superguns seem to be selling out.

Building your own is a good experience.
  6. NGT

100,000+1 posts of your dinner

She makes the dough and puts it in the fridge for 3 days. No idea why it's better, but the cookies are so much better this way!
  7. NGT

Post Your Recent Purchases!

8. NGT

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Kids cartoon movie, Leo. Had enough adult humor built in to keep me laughing while my kids enjoyed the rest. Would watch it again.
  9. NGT

Building a house

How about this? https://odditymall.com/gablok-giant-building-blocks-diy-home
  10. NGT

100,000+1 posts of your dinner

My wife made her chocolate chip cookies for the 4h bake sale. Feels like a whole meal, lol
  11. NGT

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

These little guys grow up too damn fast. Enjoy every second!
  12. NGT

What to do in Munich, Germany?

The Deutsches Museum of science and technology in Munich. https://www.google.com/search?q=interior%20deutsches%20museum%20munich&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-verizon-us-rvc3&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CBQQtI8BKABqFwoTCJjapvzlvoIDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAK&biw=384&bih=693#imgrc=EQ4cUbgPBoey1M
  13. NGT

What to do in Munich, Germany?

Hofbräuhaus house was fun, and there is a great military airplane museum. I forget the name, but it is pretty damn cool.
  14. NGT

Fishing, what’s the appeal?

Yeah, the striper runs this year in Napa and Petaluma are great! Low to middle incoming has been the best time for me. Using mudsuckers on a baitrunner. We catch those with small hooks and red worms near structure. Crabbing season starts next Saturday. Might even get the boat out.