Recent content by Neon_Sonic

1. N

[eBay] Nintendo NES (new 72 pin) with 11 games, 9 plastic cases, and accessories.

Haven't been posting here much lately, but I thought that some here might be interested in this. The games are as follows: - Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo) - Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt - Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt + World Class Track Meet - Super Mario Bros. 3 - Double Dragon - Wrath of the...
  2. N

*DREAMCAST QUESTION* VGA BOX vs CABLE? WTF 20characters BUAHHHH

*psst* RacketBoy has both in stock for under $25.
  3. N

Evangelion: Melee of the Tryptia (Youtube video)

Very nice, indeed. I haven't really been into Evangelion for a while, but this has sparked my interest back up a little bit.
  4. N

French Poll: The Best and Worst Tourists in Europe

Most of the poll seemed like what you'd expect, but this kind of surprised me. When I was in Paris, it seemed like the majority of people spoke basic English. I spoke basic French as well, but a lot of the time when I would speak to someone, they would answer in English (sometimes quite rudely)...
  5. N

Eternal Sonata Demo on Jap Market Place in English!

Wondering the same thing here.
  6. N

Just another day in ttooddddyy's PNG...

I'll admit I laughed when I read that.
  7. N

Most Underrated and Overrated Video Game Console

Underrated: Dreamcast Overrated: Xbox
  8. N

Tangible CDs or Downloads?

I download a lot of music (less than legally), and buy a small handful of CDs a year from artists I've enjoyed. I'm more likely to buy actual CDs from indie bands than those signed to RIAA members.
  9. N

Weekly roundup ~14th Apr. (Tax edition)

Wii Super Paper Mario PlayStation 2 Guitar Hero Guitar Hero II
  10. N

FS: 5 Japanese/Asian PlayStation 2 Games

If someone would be willing to buy all 5 of these for $50 (shipped), I'll throw in a free Snickers bar. No, I'm not kidding.
  11. N

The Official Super Paper Mario Thread

Game publishers frequently ship games to retailers before they are actually allowed to sell them, but I guess you never noticed. Smart ass.
  12. N

FS: 5 Japanese/Asian PlayStation 2 Games

Some prices lowered. I really want to get rid of these things...
  13. N

The Official Super Paper Mario Thread

What the hell? Nintendo says it's being released today, but I called four places and all of them said they wouldn't have it until tomorrow.
  14. N

Why is Ninja Warrior so fucking awesome?

I've started watching it pretty regularly. It reminds me of MXC, which I used to watch until it just stopped being funny anymore.