Recent content by neodev

1. neodev

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Did you request a 1.07 beta firmware? we have a fixed firmware that will solve that for you. I have a pending firmware to send to a person who still had issues with its 4-slot, maybe it's you :)
  2. neodev

No, that's a different issue. It's caused because the write signals and data still arrive to an unselected cart in the multislot boards, so if you have a game that doesn't use banks in the neosd, and change to one that uses banks, the bankswitching writes will be captured by the neosd, and will...
  3. neodev

Yes, there are 2 topics on this. Let me explain how the NeoSD Pro slot switch works, as I think this has not been properly explained yet. First the game slot switch. It's in the horizon, but it's not currently finished. There are some challenges on this, related to the backup ram. The key is...
  4. neodev

NEOSD MVS Support thread !

Go to your SD card, and find the firmware file, it will be XXXXXXXX_update (XXXXXX is your serial number), replace _update with _forced, so it's XXXXXXXX_forced , place the SD back into the neosd, and power your AES. It boot to the blue screen, just let it stay for 1 minute or so, and it should...
  5. neodev

Some games reset their scores every day. I know blues journey does, maybe twinkle stars does that too.
  6. neodev

Hi, we'll probably open a beta for the new firmware (1.07) that includes fixes and cheats support, and also should fix your issue. Would you want it so you can check if that fixed? if so, please send us an email with your serial number to support at terraonion.com . It has a few fixes. One if...
  7. neodev

Yes, razoola noted that issue some time ago, and we investigated and found the cause. It will be fixed in next fw. Basically, there are certain combinations of games that fail because even if neosd is not the currently selected slot, it processes the bankswitching requests. It's not an issue...
  8. neodev

Ah, ok, sorry. So it's already being handled. Another email is not needed.
  9. neodev

Please, send an email to support at terraonion dot com and we'll send you a firmware to rewrite the current one
  10. neodev

NEOSD PRO MVS video

IIRC, garou saves the intro cycle to the backup ram, so it continues playing the next intro cycle when it't rebooted, so as it was booted before recording the video, it continued where it left.
  11. neodev

That voltage is a bit low. I always have to raise my psu voltage a bit when plugging the 4 slots (and the mv1), they are very power hungry. For neosd, the safe zone is 4.8 and above
  12. neodev

So, the same cart and games work on a mv1b and doesn't on the mv4 ? The issue Raz mentions only happens with some combinations of flashed game and original cart in another slot, so I don't think that applies here. I suppose the ?? Instead of OK or NG means that unibios is not recognizing the game
  13. neodev

When you can enter the menu (just delete lastgame.cfg from the sd and it will automatically enter there on boot), check in the options menu if you have arcade mode enabled and disable it. If neosd fails to detect a sd card inserted, it won't let you enter the menu. Also remember that in a multi...
  14. neodev

That information is just to show it in the game list, you can write there what you wish. Game name is around 40 characters, developer is around 12, just the developer name, like snk, or eolith... For the genre, specify the name Action or Driving for example. For the year, specify the full year...
  15. neodev

SD System 3 Arcade Card Game - Graphic Glitches, Crashes and Resets

I recall FF2 being especially weird in the arcade card behaviour, it might also be that something is not completely right yet in the AC emulation, or something not properly initialized. I definitely need to take a look at that game again. Also, I recall it sent some strange or incomplete...