Recent content by Naika

1. Naika

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

A Taxi Driver (the 2017 South Korean film). It's the FILM to talk about when you want to talk about the Free Press & Democracy. Seriously. Anyone who loves democracy should watch it.
  2. Naika

Games You Wish Would Get Made...But Probably Won't

Gonna be really REALLY honest here, but it would be.... A CITY HUNTER Game. If you can get the mechanics of Fist of the North Star: Lost paradise, lose a TON of the cringey pervy parts (you know, no groping and shit), make Ryo Saeba a bit more calm and measured, give him lots of costumes from...
  3. Naika

Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead

4. Naika

Trump will win the 2020 election

I agree with this, and so does Gritty....
  5. Naika

The Most Underrated Hong Kong Action Films

Come Drink with me is fly as hell. Cheng Pei Pei kicks all kinds of ass in that film. If there's one underrated person I wish had a bigger fanbase would be Moon Lee, though it's hard to get films officially. Iron Angels is on Amazon Prime though.
  6. Naika

The Most Underrated Hong Kong Action Films

I'm sure we've got a lot of folks here who love Hong Kong action films, but are there any of you who'd like to talk about the ones that don't get much airplay? Like, we all know about Hard Boiled and The Killer, but lemme hear what the rest of you have to say. For me, it's got to be Ringo Lams...
  7. Naika

UEFA COVID champions league 2020

So it's down to RB Leipzig vs. PSG and Bayern vs. Lyon. Who's your pick guys? Bayern were FANTASTIC against Barca and I love how they're imploding this season. It's music to my ears really. However, maybe we'll see and underdog in the mix?
  8. Naika

Post Your Recent Purchases!

A quick shipment from Japan arrived to me last week. This'll be it for awhile when it comes to Saturn. Friggin' LOVE Vampire Hunter on the Saturn!
  9. Naika

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2016 - 20XX Onwards...

Damn, didn't expect this really, but it wasn't a terrible game either.
  10. Naika

I've only played DOA1 on the PS1 but never on the Saturn. It's great, though I love PS1 training mode better. Also first time playing Layer Section. Gorgeous game.
  11. Naika

If you could only Pick one Ahhnold Movie, what would it be?

I chose Total Recall because, at least to me, it has Arnold in his most hilarious in a decent story with nice world building. Only Conan comes close in the world building department for me in terms of his movies. Sure, T2 had the amazing futuristic sci fi angle, but we weren't really in it, so...
  12. Naika

If you could only Pick one Ahhnold Movie, what would it be?

Srsly guys, if you could only pick one Ahhnold movie, what would it be? He's got lots of hits but I'm curious to know which one you'd all pick if you were stuck on an island and could only grab 1 with ya. For me, it might be Total Recall (Commando and Predator are pretty close).
  13. Naika

Finally got into the Saturn and I love it. I write about it here, but here are some photos. I'm actually more interested in the standard Sega stuff than the pricey shit.
  14. Naika

Plz China help me get reelected

I was very upset reading that last week...