Recent content by mookystains

1. M

Record collecting

Forgot how Reddity this place has gotten, no thanks. Well, this has been my once a year contribution. Seeya in a year.
  2. M

Record collecting

And i would never put ikea furniture in mine
  3. M

Record collecting

nah im good. Ive had those fall apart on me and gone back to crates. I only use the ones with the metal ring. The green crate being the exception. Been doing it this way for 10+ years and has lasted me longer than any store bought record shelf. EDIT: Also, theres a long single peice of wood...
  4. M

Record collecting

Those milk crates are reinforced with steel lining, its fine!! Its actually way sturdier than those shit ikea record shelves
  5. M

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

HI! I thought id make my twice a year stop here. I might of done this last year, I cant remember. I joined this website when I was 15 years old and in High School....i'm turning 30 in February...thats insane to wrap my head around. I have long since sold my Neo-geo, I play ps4 between touring...
  6. M

Record collecting

My record collection at this point. Its gotten larger and smaller over the years from selling chunks and slowly buying more. LP wise its definitely over 1,000 but I havent counted in years. All those little boxes are 45s
  7. M

Best games for MAC (steam, etc.)

Im STARTING to understand besiege's mechanics, just simple things like figuring out key mapping for wheels was killing me. I kinda dove into Starbound last night....can see myself killing hours and hours on the road with this one. Thanks for suggestions everyone.
  8. M

Ah, got a bit older, dont play games as much but every so often something comes around that gets me excited. Im a professional musician these days, relocated to LA, playing drums, touring 'round the world half of the year, relaxing the other half. GOOD GIG!
  9. M

Heyo Sorry if there is a previous thread of this. Anyways, for the first time in years, I bought a new laptop and I was wondering what good games are out there for a newer mac, steam or otherwise. Nothing crazy, Ive got a PS4 for the heavy lifting mind you. I'm on the road for a living, usually...
  10. M

The Witcher 3

It took me a little bit to get into it. The crafting system and alchemy system didnt click with me right away, but after the learning it and getting out of the tutorials first city, when the game really opens up, hoolllly shit I was hooked. Played it straight for an embarrassing amount of hours.
  11. M

[WIIU] [3DS] Super Smash Bros.

playing it now. I just realized I havent played a smash bros game since Gamecube. Super lost, Ill get it though
  12. M

GAH! Someone please gimme a code. Im sick and stuck in bed, would make my day so much less shitty
  13. M

I guess the 3DS demo is available today for platinum members. you get 4 DL codes...presumably 1 for you and 3 for your buds. If anyone has an extra....CAN I HAVE IT PLZZZ
  14. M

Animal crossing 3DS

Hey, I just got a 3DS along with Animal Crossing. I really have no idea how to get friends on this thing. Id like to visit someone elses town but am completely clueless. HALP!
  15. M

Record collecting

Upwards of $10,000 maybe. Lots of rare punk. Very nervous about warping