Recent content by MilkManX

1. M

Xbox One Impressions

I bought one for Destiny and the Halo Collection and have fallen in love with Titanfall. It still needs some UI improvement but it is much better now with the quick snap dash then it was a few months ago.
  2. M

Destiny (you know, Bungie's new FPS)

I enjoy this game but its not as awesome as I hoped it was gonna be. Starting to get bored with it already. 4 player teams would also be much better...
  3. M

My dreams have come true: 30th Anniversary Transformers Generations Jetfire!

I bought the cool Don Figuroa designed Voyager Jetfire back in 2004-5? http://www.transformersclassics.com/jetfire.html Now he is in a box in my garage somewhere...
  4. M

I will be on the 360 beta starting Wed the 23rd in case anyone wants to know how it runs on there.
  5. M

What anime are you watching?

I like anime but if Crunchy Roll had more old school stuff I would get a sub. The only thing I want to watch on there is Jojo.
  6. M

What anime are you watching?

Knights of Sidonia is really good. I am up to episode 8 and it is well done if you like Sci-Fi Mecha anime.
  7. M

NG.com Beer Thread/Beer Discussion

Looks tasty! Been enjoying beers from Hanger24 brewing in California. Also Sierra Nevada is going to have another mix 12 pack for the fall with Tumbler back in the pack along with an Oktoberfest and a Vienna Lager!
  8. M

Recommend me the best 80s anime

I tried to like Steamboy. Pacing was too slow and I found it really boring.
  9. M

I am hoping this is more PSO and less Borderlands. I dig Borderlands but it gets so repetitive. PSO had such unique game play that still has not been matched.
  10. M

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Anime Thread

Well I hope soon. The US BD prices are just so much more reasonable...
  11. M

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Anime Thread

With the game coming to the US any chance the TV series BD/DVDs will hit here? :D
  12. M

seriously... Titanfall

Yeah something about the way they use the DVD drive to buffer and load textures in game. The same thing Bungie did for Halo 3 on 360.
  13. M

That would have to be rescanned for sure. I bought that early release as Animeigo had it at SanDiego Comic Con that year a few weeks before they sold it officially. I love that film. Watched it pretty recently and the DVD does show its age a bit if you have a 50" 1080p set but it was still very...
  14. M

I will say that Animeigo does great transfers so don't worry about the video. Anything extra is just that.
  15. M

seriously... Titanfall

I know the game has a mandatory 1gb install but can you also install the read disc? I just prefer to play my games that way so the Disc Drive is not spinning away.