Recent content by medic_wheat

1. medic_wheat

Turbo CD/DUO Help

I have (this is kind of funny) A Turbo Duo but the sound cuts in and out.. I've been told it's a common thing with the capacitor for the sound ...needs to be replaced. and a Turbo CD attachment (simply does not work) it turns on, and it's AV out works for RGB when attached to the Turbo...
  2. medic_wheat

NG Dev and Kickstarter

I have had some dealing with Kickstarter. Well two... The Cheetamen II Lost Levels NES & Peir Solar HD (Dreamcast) I have a cool proto red cartridge NES Cheetamen now, and soon the Peir Solar HD for Dreamcast to play and enjoy. Now I also have to date the whole library of NG Dev Team...
  3. medic_wheat

Hori Neo Geo

Hi, I'm looking for the Hori Neo Geo AES controller. I'd like to find 2, but hey..if you have one and looking to sell PM me, pictures really appreciated.
  4. medic_wheat

Neo Geo AES US Prices?

I am tempted to buy a Neo Geo off ebay and just wanted to see if this was a good price. I don't honestly think I'll go heavy into collecting the AES carts mind you, but felt this might be a good "starter" system with a small collection of games...
  5. medic_wheat

Top 5 List

What are your top 5 KOF games for the NEO GEO? Top 5 Platformers? Top 5 Shoot em ups? Top 5 Sports Games? Top 5 Puzzle Games? Tope 5 Fighting Games? I separated KOF because there are so many I felt it was warrant ...
  6. medic_wheat

I paid off all my bills

and I want to beef up my MVS collection... who's got some to sell me? You can base it off my "want" list or suggest something you might find as a fun play. Don't assume I own the game just offer it up and I will slay a pig, pray to my Gods, and bit the head off a chicken before saying no...
  7. medic_wheat

lack of reviews

is it me or has "main stream" gaming review sites avoided the neo geo x? Prior to its release there were previews and trailirs promoting it ...its been sometime since its launch and no offical video reviews and little to no written reviews... Are gaming reviewers avoiding the neo geo x?
  8. medic_wheat

Atomiswave

I just bought my first Neowave cart. I dont have an Atomiswave to play it on yet but seeing a game for just 30 bucks seemed like a great deal. Question for those who have one. Are there any good case to store these in it?
  9. medic_wheat

Custom MVS/AES ROM ports

I've been thinking... We all like those 161-1 MVS carts ... they provide a variety of Neo Geo games, even if some are not true rom dumps. Has anyone ever thought of doing a kick starter for specialty MVS/AES carts with ROM dumps of just the original MVS games? More over how about a ROM dump...
  10. medic_wheat

BUT is it real?

Looking through some ebay sellers once again to add to my MVS collection. Looking to complete my MVS Metal Slug Collection. Saw a few postings and wanted to know if anyone could tell if these were originals, copies, or recognized the sellers as trust worthy. THANKS! Metal Slug 4 (seller...