Recent content by Mayhem

1. Mayhem

Anyone know the following NGP/NGPC related info?

1) When the NGP was released in UK/Europe and the price? 2) When the NGPC was released in UK/Europe and the price? 3) URL for any of the newsletter scans SNK sent out regarding the NGPC? Thanks :)
  2. Mayhem

Neo Geo Pocket - 2 to go!

Well... so much for hoping they appear on eBay... if anyone has either of these complete, let me know :) Pocket Tennis UK b&w Cherry Master JPN b&w
  3. Mayhem

What you do for rare games

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8171379743 Anyone knows that's rather the bargain here. Only problem was the seller didn't know a word of English! And didn't take Paypal. Still, got there in the end... items arrived today so I'm very happy indeed :buttrock:
  4. Mayhem

Anyone ever had this timewarp effect?

I just loaded up the site... and I got a version from back in 2003! Mightly strange... I even clicked the FORUMS link and the latest posts where from 11 Sept 2003. Truly wacky... I hit reload and everything went back to normal. But woah... talk about spooky here. Anyone ever experience this sort...
  5. Mayhem

NGPC wants

Right... this is all I need for now... amazing huh? Well if you've got any of these (complete only) then let me know and we can talk prices... Baseball Stars b&w (JPN) KoF R1 b&w (JPN) - as my cart seems duff now for whatever reason Neo Cherry Master b&w (JPN) Pocket Tennis b&w (UK) Neo Geo Cup...
  6. Mayhem

Samurai Shodown 2 UK

There are two artworks for this. Which came first? I'm guessing the handdrawn montage as it has the english/german/italian text on the back. The other one is the 4x4 square of characters and just has english on the back. Also is either of them harder to find than the other? By that I mean a...
  7. Mayhem

Help wanted from the NGPC masses

I'm in charge of the NGPC section at Digital Press. Yep, someone's gotta do it. Anyhow, I fancy it's time to let the people here see what is currently in the database and suggest changes and alterations (especially on rarity and price) to what I currently have. You can view the current listing...
  8. Mayhem

Good deal?

Just picked up a silver platinum NGP in very good condition and all complete for £20 ($35) today from a random import shop. Decent price for it?
  9. Mayhem

Kizuna Encounter

I'm currently writing an article about rare games and I am want to put this title in. The European version of course. The one that has sold for over $10k on eBay. Question is... why are there so few copies? I take it that it wasn't a proper commercial release (ie. you could buy it from the...
  10. Mayhem

Confirmation of US releases

Neo Cherry Master Color Neo Dragon's Wild Neo Geo Cup '98 Plus Color Neo Mystery Bonus Neo Twenty One Friend of mine is looking for proof these exist in US form... so if you have box scans etc of the US release of these games, please post so I can show him :)
  11. Mayhem

Problem with JPN KoF R1

Or more precisely I can't get the damn thing to work :spock: It was fine before and I tried booting it up today and nothing, just get the NGPC status screen as if there was no cart in the slot. Tried it in all 3 NGPCs I own with the same result each time. Cleaned the contacts, had a good look...
  12. Mayhem

Help requested

A few of you may know me by reputation... certain eBay auctions in the past that have gone for slightly more than expected money for instance. Including a UK Pocket Reversi. Anyhow, I've finally registered here because I need some small assistance. I've had a NGPC collecting project dumped in...