Recent content by majors

1. majors

TooManyGames, June 24-26, 2022, Oaks, PA

I'm gonna miss you folks this year. I got a date conflict (some of you already know) and I'll be in Florida the same weekend. It also seems to be a conflict for the next few years, so any White Castle or other gathering may be my only hope to catch up with everyone. I know Gus hates even...
  2. majors

Southeast PA, November 13, 2021

Yes, thanks for hosting yet again WC. From what I remember, it was a good time.
  3. majors

"Obscure"? I run Jew Puncher 2 at all my shows. It fits in great with FGC and anime weebs. I main the Valkyrie chick, let's see if your robot skills are any good. I look forward to talking about your X2 and 2x6 stuff.
  4. majors

Too Many Games, October 8-10, 2021, Oaks, PA

And I'm driving up from NC...we will be passing ships in the night. Looking forward to seeing all you other fools this wknd! Dealer room closes at 8:30p, so we can get foods with Dan before heading back to close shop(10p) then it's AFTER PARTY at the Hampton! (Update) I'm currently having...
  5. majors

I remember an episode of Pawn Stars where someone was trying to sell three woodies (Dig Dug, Super Dodge Ball and Yei Ar Kung Fu) that the younger son was having no part of. And let's not forget WATA's continued guest appearances. Truthfully, I watch more Pawn Stars than most youtubers but even...
  6. majors

Dan and I get in Thurs afternoon so we can unload and setup early Friday. Looking forward to another pure vidja game show!
  7. majors

How about Hi-Ten this year at Too Many Games to hold ppl over until next year? I've been building my S-bom army!
  8. majors

Game Swap June 27th King of Prussia, PA Who's going?

Good times all, glad I was able to make it. See you all next time at TMG, were I can show Bill more random crap to buy on YAJ.
  9. majors

"yes, yes, YES!" -Tempest 2k voice.
  10. majors

Ah, that makes sense now. It's just that for 15+ years of seeing a Mad-Gear booth, it's hard to get the notion of you not selling behind the table at a con. Guess I'll use Gus's trunk to stash my stuff. "candy cab in every pot!" Looks sweet. I'll be getting to the Swap a little later than...
  11. majors

"A couple". That's funny. You packing a cooler for the booth Carlson? I can fill AND empty it :) I'm getting up super early to catch the flight, so I might need to take a nap under your table mid-day so I can be solid for wings afterwards! Looking forward to getting to see everyone!
  12. majors

I'm flying in around 9:30a and will catch the Gus express. I figure I'll have to make at least one stop to pickup some beer. How else can I deal with these collectards.
  13. majors

Anyone planning for any pre-event getup on Saturday? I figure at the very least, some of us can meet up for dinner after the show on Sunday.
  14. majors

Interesting...it'd be swell to see you cats again. Might have to hit up the ole Gus taxi service. A week before July 4th, so i'd have to make sure things are in order for my bash prior to flying up.
  15. majors

Too Many Games, June 26-28, 2020, Oaks, PA

Let not hope that's not your 15 minutes of fame :)