Recent content by madman

1. madman

Best golf games

What are some good golf games to check out? I like NTM, whatever the Gamecube Mario golf is, the Hot Shots games on PSP are pretty fun and I've heard the GBA Mario golf is good too. I should flash that joint on my everdrive. Anything from the 16-bit era worth playing? Is Irem Skins good enough...
  2. madman

Post Your Recent Purchases!

3. madman

4. madman

5. madman

FS: Foes of Ali 3DO

Back again madman here. I've got a hot hot deal on a 3DO hidden gem called Foes of Ali. Manual as pictured, disc is NM. Asking $13 shipped. Interesting trades will be considered.
  6. madman

Last Hope for NGCD reprint

25 Euros at the NGDev Store. A must have for the Neo Geo connoisseur disc enthusiast. Don’t pay high EBay prices!
  7. madman

Official Neo Geo Connoisseur Disc Curators Thread

Hello and welcome to the Neo Geo Connoisseur Disc Curators thread. This is a place where likeminded individuals can discuss the merits of the Neo Geo CD format and display their collections. I currently own a CIB CDZ serial number 0026400. My most prized NGCD game is Brikinger which was...
  8. madman

FS: Bang^2 Busters MVS

Newer thing: Bang Bang Busters MVS cart made by BB. Half SNKG shell half blue shell. Asking $65 shipped USPS Priority. Older things: [/spoiler][/spoiler]
  9. madman

Favorite console/portable NBA Jam

From the OG up to the 3D shit, what's your favorite?
  10. madman

Mortal Monday

Pretty cool article about the history of the MK home ports: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/09/feature_how_mortal_kombat_defined_the_console_war_between_sega_and_nintendo Hard to believe this was 25 years ago--I'm old AF.
  11. madman

FS: Bust A Move aka Puzzle Bobble Kit + Shuckbux

As I continue to de-kit my collection, I've got this one up FS. Box is average condition, a number written in pen on the outside label, some creases. Looks like someone stabbed the top with a flathead too. Cart itself is pretty nice, one vertical crease on the label, but otherwise in good shape...
  12. madman

SOLD: Knights of Valour The Seven Spirits for Atomiswave

Looking to move this OG cart, no Chinaman specials here. $150 shipped w/a mobo seems to be the going price, at $88 for a cart, you're gonna see some serious shit. Otherwise, into the EBay pile. US only. That's shipped BTW. The $88. In case you didn't get the BTTF reference. SOLD!
  13. madman

f00kin' sale: Top Players Golf MVS for n00bs

Lads...I have this parcel packed and can ship tomorrow. Lookie.... I don't want the ball ache of listing this on EBay, so here it is. No time wasters, you DON'T want to be on my radar... so you best listen. Nobody is bigger than the market... so read the RULES. I'm in chat if you need me...
  14. madman

SOLD: HAS Supergun v2.1

I've got a HAS Supergun v2.1 up for sale. I can't find his original thread about this particular rev, but I can send you the manual to see all the features. It has a lot of features, believe me, no supergun has features like this. This has so many features you'll be sick and tired of features...
  15. madman

SCOOPED: Ninja Combat MVS Kit

Looking to sell a Ninja Combat kit. Box is in average MVS kit condition, label is fine, only problem is a giant "packing list enclosed" envelope thing on the top. Cart and label in great shape, only issue would be some sticker residue on the bottom of the cart. You can probably goo gone that...