Recent content by @M

1. @M

3DS and Wii U eShops close at end of March

I thought they were closing those down last month? I use my 2DS online almost everyday, but, just to get my daily bonus crap in Pokemon Shuffle & Rumble World, haven't bothered with the shop in years.
  2. @M

RIP Richard Belzer (Law & Order SVU Detective Munch)

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/19/entertainment/richard-belzer-death/index.html
  3. @M

China is trippin’…

I know y'all like to poke fun, but, Wyo's points do have some merit. Not saying he's right, or wrong, but, the Mayor of Southtown has seen some crazy shit flying through the air in his municipality.
  4. @M

China is trippin’…

5. @M

LF: Someone to fix a 3DS Xl

Is the power cord just too loose when you plug it into the port on the 3DS? It's possible that it might just be a simple matter of slightly bending some metal/plastic to make it tight enough to charge again. Could even be the AC adapter itself is fooked up and not your 3DS power port; I'd...
  6. @M

Here's one of the refurbished 3DS Ali listings if you want to try your luck (free shipping too). The seller has a 100% feedback rating and the reviews are good. US $95.10 8%OFF | Original Used Console For 3DS Play Directly Unlocked Free games https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNbi9z8
  7. @M

I don't know anything about 3DS repairs I'm afraid, but, one would think that replacing the AC power jack would be relatively simple/inexpensive. I have a 2DS and RE Mercenaries & Revelations, and they both play fine on it. It's more akin to a small tablet, size-wise, too large to fit...
  8. @M

Anybody enjoy the feeling of a sunburn after a day at the beach?

No. I don't enjoy sunburns and I've had melanoma skin cancer, not fun.
  9. @M

China is trippin’…

Only if you admit that Ukee was a spy monkey for Geese Howard, Mr. Mayor.
  10. @M

Ali-Express abnormal account wtf?

Not if you're a dolphin.
  11. @M

Some things are knockoffs, some are legit. As far as copyright and intellectual property abuse go, yes, it's a shady enterprise, but, the service is generally reliable and their customer service is good with refunds if things do go sour (missing, incorrect, or damaged items being the most common...
  12. @M

They may just be trying to protect you from fraud too, if, again, your new account duplicates data from your original one. If somebody created a new Big Bear account here, with the same information as your current one, Cory & Tak would look at that with great suspicion too.
  13. @M

@BIG BEAR Do you still have the other account? My guess would be that if you used some, or all, of your same personal information (name, address, phone number, etc.) from that one, that's what AliExpress doesn't like and why it's being flagged as abnormal. Some people create multiple accounts to...
  14. @M

China is trippin’…

I'd buy that for a dollar!
  15. @M

Raquel Welch dies at 82

I saw that faggot in the mirror this morning. 😉 I guess he was doing okay, looked like he was shaving for work. I drank a glass of Welch's grape juice in her memory.