Recent content by lordnikon

1. lordnikon

Show Your Desktop 2020 Edition

I am running Manjaro Linux:
  2. lordnikon

shipping questions, international and usa/canada only?

I see a lot of people posting in the marketplace saying "USA and Canada Only". Why do so people do this, and are there disadvantages to shipping items internationally? I guess I am looking for more insight, as I have only just now started to sell off some spare items I have laying around. Thanks!
  3. lordnikon

FS: Dreamcast Imports/PS2/XB/GC/Wii/shmups/Tekken HORI Sticks

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping will be calculated accuratly and included in your total. I accept paypal, and can only ship to USA for the moment. In mid-july I should be able to ship to Canada again. I broke my wrist, so running back and forth to the post office to get accurate...
  4. lordnikon

WTB: Metal Slug 3 & Last Resort (AES)

Looking to buy Metal Slug 3 & Last Resort for AES. Drop me a line if you have either for sale :)
  5. lordnikon

NeoGeo Heroes Ultimate Shooting

http://kontownia.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/neogeo_heroes.jpg NeoGeo Heroes Ultimate Shooting for PSP Looks like a port of KOF Skystage. Vertical shooters in a horizontal 16:9 letter-box are a silly experience, especially on a smaller screen (so we are talking gameplay that takes up 1/3rd of...
  6. lordnikon

Need to purchase a car (Update: Car Purchased!)

I was working in downtown chicago for years. So I took the train, and had no use for a car. My old one that I had since I was a teenager died out on my a long while back. I have never actually went to a dealer and purchased a car. I have to buy one, and any advice you guys could give for me...
  7. lordnikon

Neo Online Collections (PS2) - Probobly Phasing Out

This may not be relevant to most of you, but I figured it was worth pointing out simply based on spotting trends with neo related goods. The compilations in Japan so far have been under a brand "NeoGeo Online" which featured online play over KDDI. However it looks like this is no longer...
  8. lordnikon

Sunsoft Collection (PS2) - Waku Waku 7, Galaxy Fight

My copy of Sunsoft Collection for PS2 just arrived. However I am trying to determine what exactly is on this disc. Aside from NESTS collection which was a hybrid of PS2/DC ports, and alternate ROM versions, all others featured the NEO GEO AES Startup intro. Waku Waku 7 nor Galaxy Fight feature...
  9. lordnikon

Adrenaline Kick: eBay bidwar on Import Xbox game

I can feel the adrenaline coursing through my veigns right now. I have been searching for this Xbox game for a little over a year on ebay. In that time I have spotted only 1 Buy it Now Auction, for a lot of money, and before I could make up my mind, it was snagged. For over 10 months now I have...
  10. lordnikon

WTB: Darius Premium Box -REBIRTH- [4 CD + DVD Limited Edition]

I am taking a shot in the dark here. Does anyone have this Soundtrack boxset they might be looking to sell? Hit me up, lets work something out. -Ben
  11. lordnikon

CLOSED - Shin Megami Tensei games for PS2 (ACQUIRED!)

CLOSED - I tracked down the games I needed. Thanks for the offers everyone! ACQUIRED: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (at estarland for $52.66) Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga Deluxe + Digital Devil Saga 2 (ebay for $97.00)
  12. lordnikon

PS2 Neo Collections - Inconsistancy Discussion

I have been slowly but surely acquiring the various NEOGEO Online Collection releases on the PS2. So far I have: Bakumatsu Roman - Last Blade 2-in-1 Garou Densetsu Battle Archives Vol. 1 Garou Densetsu Battle Archives Vol. 2 King of Fighters NESTS Collection What strikes me is the inconsistant...
  13. lordnikon

Sega NAOMI, help me get started with arcade hardware

I am an avid Dreamcast player. My DC collection now sits at over 220 game releases, with a roughly 50/50 split between Japanese and North American releases. I own almost every home console NAOMI port, spanning not only the Dreamcast but other platforms as well. I am running out of console games...
  14. lordnikon

Screenshots for Garou Densetsu Battle Archives Vol 2

GameWatch just put up screens and the packshot for the PS2 release of the Real Bout games: http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20070112/garou.htm
  15. lordnikon

How to tell if a game is a Conversion?

Hello, I have been registered here for a few years. I collect SNK games on other systems. Since I got a new job after years of freelance work, I just finally purchased a NEOGEO, and am looking to get up to speed on a few things as I am buying games. How can I tell if a game is a conversion or...