Recent content by Lee_Rekka

1. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

Mutoh couldn't wrestle for his promotion for a while because of his bad knees, so his promotion died without him, because his shit roster couldn't draw without him, not unlike Noah's roster outside of a couple guys. That being said I could give a fuck either way about Wrestle-1 or Noah today. I...
  2. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

Never said Mutoh was a great draw today, but still better than any of the young talent out there. Besides the Dragon Gate reject Okada, not many young draws in Japan today. Let's see Noah hold a Budokan show without Mutoh.
  3. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

You need the, "geezers" when the young talent cant draw flies and nobody knows who they are. Noah needed Mutoh to be able to hold an event at the Budokan again. Go Shiozaki wouldn't draw anybody with his knock off Kobashi ass.
  4. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

Yeah I agree, I was being sarcastic with the rinky dink belts. Mutoh is one of the greats.
  5. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

Needs the Michinoku Pro, Dragon Gate, Battlarts, DDT, Big Japan and W*ING titles to be the true champion. Shit almost forgot Osaka Pro.
  6. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

7. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

I don't have much hope of Mutoh going on a title reign, but hey I hope he is the third guy to win the 3 major titles in Japan.
  8. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

Exactly, it doesn't matter.
  9. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

Still waiting of the Dragon Gate pay information you have. Shouldn't take to long, and you can get back to watching your indy wrestling.
  10. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

Yeah I know what independent means. It means a company like Dragon Gate is independent from a major company like New Japan. Now lets see those pay scales you have. I'm dying to see the living wage Dragon Gate pays.
  11. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

Dragon Gate is indy. where is the Dragon Gate pay scale info?
  12. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

Dragon Gate is Number 1 of the Indy's. You can tell me whatever bullshit you want, It don't make a difference. Please show me where you are getting the info on what Dragon Gate pays wrestlers, and that its a living wage. That I would love to see.
  13. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

haha Gaora, seriously? Gaora is a 3rd rate satellite channel that barely anyone watches, and your going to bring that up? I wouldn't crow about that. New Japan comes on TVAsahi, which is at least one of the big networks in Japan, even if for only 30 mins or an hour. There is literally no...
  14. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

Now there we go, a sensible response. I don't know where you get or make up these, "this promotion is ranked #3 or #6 or so on in Japan" In today's wrestling, in Japan there is no #2 promotion, there is only NJPW and that's all that the casual fan is aware of, everything else is completely...
  15. Lee_Rekka

offical wwe thread

You really must have given up if you need to deflect from the topic that hard. I'm still waiting to hear the legendary title lineage of the Dragon Gate belt that puts it up with the triple crown. Haha. Everyone was clammering to get a shot against Magnitude Kishiwada...