Recent content by Lee Gray

1. L

New Star Wars stuff announced

i have seen the first 2 episodes of bad batch so far and liked it, just wish they didnt have a kid in it
  2. L

Bitcoin?

Missed the boat on that one, Again with all the scam and spam emails that I use to get in my folders I presumed this was just another one of them so ignored it But doing research recently and seeing how much even 1 coin is worth now compared to how much it would have cost. Its a real missed...
  3. L

Neo Geo 3

Hi all I know since then was it was delayed after all work stopped for 3 months during the start of covid crisis and even now my friend is still working from home so i have no more news apart from its being released after the third quarter this year.
  4. L

What is the game you play the most in Neogeo?

Samurai Showdown 2
  5. L

Neo Geo games you never bothered playing...

all of those apart from bowling
  6. L

Neo Geo 3

I was his original source , My friend from SNK use to tell me the news and i would give him the info, i told him the shodown mini was coming before it was known and the asp being a controller before being known and told him about the neo 3 too but i no longer give any info to him, i dont know...
  7. L

Happy Birthday GutsDozer

Happy birthday
  8. L

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

It is indeed very chaotic at times so much happens at once that you cant keep up with it.
  9. L

Yorkshire Pudding

Just had some with my lamb, really nice if they are abit crispy with gravy.
  10. L

Favorite childhood action figures

Always loved action man, star wars and Playmobil as a kid
  11. L

I like the side art on the x men street fighter one. This one even has bios setting to change level settings. It is quite active, most people are playing the marvel vs capcom game which is also on the one you want that also has free online play. The most people i have seen online at once is...
  12. L

I played about 40 games so far, apart from 2 with bad lag the rest were really smooth. Good that you can play people in other countries and not just domestic. Would be good though if there were options to say last game or nice fight so you dont just leave
  13. L

I just got this. I think its really good but the quality could have been better.
  14. L

New Star Wars stuff announced

I will look forward to the book of Boba Fett and season 3 of the Mandalorian, and maybe check out the ashoka show but not interested in any of the others.
  15. L

Happy Birthday Lee Gray

Thanks very much, treated myself to a marvel vs capcom ARCADE1up