Recent content by kuze

1. kuze

FS: Taito Type X2 Multi, etc

CPS2 games sold! I found my Blazblue original hard drive and dongle, so I am including that too with the Type X2 for whomever picks it up. Right now it is loaded with a 500GB SSD. Happy Friday everyone!
  2. kuze

Naomi bundle sold, prices dropped on remaining stuff!
  3. kuze

Unreleased Mega drive shooter announced by Colombia Circle (I think)

That’s awesome, I wonder if any of the original P47 devs were involved, or who knows maybe the NMK guys before they released P47 Aces in arcades
  4. kuze

Zero Gunner 2 cart sold, reduced Naomi bundle price. 😎
  5. kuze

PCBs: Taito Type X2 Multi (PSU was replaced, fully working) - $350 -> $300 - ^ Now including BlazBlue original hard drive and dongle too. IGS PGM Carts: Oriental Legend Super Special - - $40 Other: New Net City 1 player panel (with card reader - untested) - - $75
  6. kuze

8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

I was just about to say the same thing, these have definitely grown on me too.
  7. kuze

SOTM March 2024: Battle Mania Daiginjou

And here I am getting rocked by the second stage boss! Nice one @roker. There's a translation patch here btw: https://www.romhacking.net/translations/1075/
  8. kuze

SOTM March 2024: Battle Mania Daiginjou

Never heard of this game but I love the name, will give it a spin!
  9. kuze

Puzzle Bobble with rotary controls

Very cool project! What kind of spinner are you using for your custom controller?
  10. kuze

PGM

Puzzli 2 Super is pretty cool if you like puzzle games. As mentioned above Martial Masters is a great fighting game.
  11. kuze

February 2024 SotM Voting

Bring on the Irem! Weirdly enough I’ve played some Saint Dragon but never Dragon Breed.
  12. kuze

IMO the stick sucks for fighting games, it’s ok for puzzlers and NTM but otherwise you need a proper arcade stick. For example even something like a double tap to dash is more difficult than it should be on these. I can’t comment on the original CD pads as I never had one.
  13. kuze

Happy Birthday, skate323k137

Happy birthday bro!
  14. kuze

That’s what’s up, I’ve been holding out for the black ones to go on sale - picked up two at $16 each. Thanks for the heads up!
  15. kuze

Funnyplaying FPGBC - FPGA Gameboy Color

I don’t get why everyone wants to put four face buttons on everything, just let it shine for two button games. GG on this would be perfect.