Recent content by kspiff

1. kspiff

WTB: Jaleco Pony Mark IV monitor frame

Fixing to buy a mostly gutted Jaleco Pony Mark IV cab. Not worried about most of the missing stuff, but if possible I'd like to find the rotateable monitor mount to avoid the hassle of fabricating one with hand tools and a scrap steel backpan from work. Am I totally fucked? :/
  2. kspiff

Greatest video game sale ever, all systems, great titles, sealed/collector conditions #4

1.) No international shipping, that never works out and is a waste of my time. 2.) Make offers if it is not priced. No low-balling, but if you buy a lot I've been giving pretty nice deals. I always toss out some kind of discount for volume buys, you don't even have to ask. 3.) Be sure to check...
  3. kspiff

WTB/WTTF: candy cab in Houston, TX

Since I'm hanging around here for a bit selling my console games off anyways, does anybody have a nice candy cab for sale in the Houston, TX area? Prefer one with a rotatable monitor and 27-29" monitor. Something with a control panel that doesn't resemble wings, which will fit through a...
  4. kspiff

Greatest video game sale ever, all systems, great titles, sealed/collector conditions #3

1.) No international shipping, that never works out and is a waste of my time. 2.) Make offers if it is not priced. No low-balling, but if you buy a lot I've been giving pretty nice deals. I always toss out some kind of discount for volume buys, you don't even have to ask. 3.) Be sure to check...
  5. kspiff

Hundreds of games for sale, all systems, great titles, sealed/collector conditions #2

1.) No international shipping, that never works out and is a waste of my time. 2.) Make offers for now, will figure out prices as I have time to do so. No low-balling, but if you buy a lot I might make your day. Also I always toss out some kind of discount for volume buys. 3.) Be sure to check...
  6. kspiff

Hundreds of games for sale, all systems, great titles, sealed/collector conditions

1.) No international shipping, that never works out and is a waste of my time. 2.) Make offers for now, will figure out prices as I have time to do so. No low-balling, but if you buy a lot who knows, I might make your day. 3.) Be sure to check back often, I will probably also be liquidating a...
  7. kspiff

FS: Complete games for most consoles, strategy guides

I can't seem to edit my old threads so will just do a new one. Prices do not include shipping, but most games are $5 +1 each additional and most guides are $4 + 1 each additional. Games are complete and in close to mint condition unless noted. Will consider trades. Will consider best offers...
  8. kspiff

FS/FT: Neo maxi-size KOF2002 marquee, Vampire Savior marquee

UPDATE: Only marquees left. Shipping/prices are to continental US only (decided international shipping is too much hassle/expense, sorry). Here we go... Marquees ($5 shipping for as many as you like, or free ship with 2+ carts since it could go in the box): King of Fighters 2002 (white...
  9. kspiff

FS: Selling off my console video game collection, also Road Kings pinball $450

Going through my video game collection again today and doing another round of "cuts". Site updated with lots of good titles. Good games for almost all platforms including many sealed and some moderate rarity/demand stuff will be added over the next day or two. http://kspiff.com Also did...
  10. kspiff

FS: Complete games, guides, Vectrex

Got a bunch of complete games for sale for various platforms (specifically: NES, TG16, DS, PSP, 360, XBox, Wii, Lynx, GC, DC, Genesis, PS1/2, Saturn, 32X, N64, and a new GBA e-reader) and strategy guides as well. Also a working Vectrex w/ 1 controller, MineStorm overlay, and 5 other games w/...
  11. kspiff

FS: Games for almost every system, external list

Well I effed up my old for sale thread trying to post a partial list of games and stuff I'm trying to get rid of so I'm stuck posting a new thread (sorry). I can't even post a partial list here because it's too damn long so if anyone wants to see what I have for sale (stuff for almost every...
  12. kspiff

SOLD!: Last of my loose NES and GB carts, lot, $25 shipped

EDIT: SOLD! EDIT: Price lowered to $25, I am open to trade offers as well. OK, would like to clear the last of my loose non-collector condition stuff: 7 NES carts: Rolling Thunder 3-D World Runner Silent Service Rocket Ranger Xexyz Adventures of Dino-Riki 4 GB carts: Mega Man Mega Man II...
  13. kspiff

SOLD! FS: Sega Naomi GD-ROM complete setup, PICS!

EDIT: SOLD! to Fubarduck Trying to sell a complete Naomi GD-ROM setup, all mounted to a slide board that should fit in most Candy cabs. Tested and working w/ Sega baseball GD title (forget the name). Very nice unit w/ power supply, transformer, JAMMA I/O, Naomi board, DIMM, GD-ROM drive, and...
  14. kspiff

FS: Modded fat PS2 w/ BBA $100 shipped *SOLD*

***SOLD to member of KLoV message board*** Looking to sell my working modded (Duo2SE chip I think) fat PS2 w/ broadband adapter (no HDD) for $100 shipped (as I just bought a slimline). Pretty old unit (v4 I think), but it is original owner (and I bought it new not used/refurb), in minty shape...
  15. kspiff

FS/FT: Brand new GBA, PS2, and XB games, Growlanser Deluxe $65

Well I guess nobody was interested in any of my NES games. Here is a link to the NES games (with misc. info at the top relevant to trading/buying in general) and a list of GBA, PS2, and XB. ALL of these games are NEW and SEALED. Only 1 is sort of not, and it is noted. My other FS/FT thread...