Recent content by kingbuzzo

1. K

FS: INH DVDs, DC, PS2, NGPC.

Sorry everyone. I've updated the thread and responded to pending offers and sales. I've been out of town and without internet access for a family medical emergency. I expect to return next week if all goes well. I've offered refunds and credit via pm in the meantime. Thank you for being patient...
  2. K

Thank you everyone for the interest. I'll get back to each of you shortly.
  3. K

All sales and offers are on hold pending a family medical emergency. Expect to resume sales next week. Sorry for the inconvenience Going on a bike tour and moving away afterwards. This stuff is priced to sell. PM me for a shipping quote. Shooting love and Radirgy INH DVDs. $50 each or take...
  4. K

MV2F no headphone out.

caps installed and working great. Thanks for all the help!
  5. K

MV2F no headphone out.

Wow, well that's good news. They must have broken off during my move a few years back. So for the +5v mod, I only need the solder bridge?
  6. K

MV2F no headphone out.

I have a cap kit ordered as well as a 7805 regulator in case I need to reverse the +5v mod. Hopefully the caps will do it.
  7. K

MV2F no headphone out.

Have a 2 slot CMVS with +5v mod that is giving me audio issues with the headphone out. I can get audio just before the Volume slider, but the levels are a bit too low for my liking. I'm trying to figure out what might be the cause. I'm not entirely sure how to tell if the volume slider is at...
  8. K

FS: 2SLOT CMVS + MVS game

Received a bunch of pms. Will reply to each of you with quotes after I get back from work. Thank you for the interest! Yes, the very same.
  9. K

UVC pcb, Jameco SC200, DSiXL

Utracade Video Converter (UVC) PCB with cables (not pictured) $140 Bronze DSi XL $100 for system Both games for $40 Jameco SC200 PSU for Supergun/Consolize Asking $40
  10. K

FS: 2SLOT CMVS + MVS game

Shipping not included, so pm me for quotes. more pictures coming.. MVS Games Metal Slug 3 $40 The King of Fighters 2002 $40 The King of Fighters 2000 $20 The King of Fighters 1998 $20 Shock Troopers $40 SOLD: Last Blade 2 $30 Puzzle Bobble $25 Metal Slug $30 Samurai Shodown...
  11. K

New NEOGEO game: "NEO XYX" NG: DEV.TEAM 2013

Tate is vertical, Yoko is horizontal. Example: Tate-chu-yoko is a text layout meaning Horizontal-in-Vertical In many console ports, you'll find a 'tate' mode that displays the game for use with a rotated monitor. Anything else?
  12. K

Neo Geo X Gold System details and price announced!

It's a bit lame that it's 16:9. I assume 4:3 would be more expensive. A bezel could have had us believe it was 4:3
  13. K

Game Gear w/ Everdrive GG + 2GB microsd

ALL SOLD. Thank you!
  14. K

Game Gear w/ Everdrive GG + 2GB microsd

SOLD! This is a very clean and working Game Gear. I had the intention of replacing the caps as I do on all game gears I've owned, but this one had been preserved so well that the pcb and caps look brand new. The output is even better than some that I've recaped since there are no signs of...
  15. K

FS: DB15 PS2 adapter, Crimson Clover, DC, PS2, MD, NEOCD

sold some games, added PSO GC