Recent content by Kiel

1. Kiel

NGPC Backlight Kit in the works!

Slim kits are in and looking great, little more difficult than the fat ones but still perfect. One thing to note is you MUST wire up the battery lead or you will not get a picture
  2. Kiel

NGPC Backlight Kit in the works!

The new larger screen is 11/10. Easy to install too.
  3. Kiel

FS: cib RGB modded AV Famicom

Complete in box w/papers, original Japanese bod bones, power supply AV Famicom RGB modded by me...which of you know I’m the guy to do it. CLEAN. will include adapter to play US Nintendo games. Has down firing purple led power light that doesn’t F up the case. Does not include RGB cable but...
  4. Kiel

FS: Gamecube Component cables that also do RGB/VGA SOLD!

For sale Gamecube component cables that have been modified to output in component/RGB/31hz VGA. Has a toggle switch to select between modes and break out for connecting the different terminations. $200. SOLD THANKS!
  5. Kiel

Official A/V Thread

Picked up some KEF LS50 Wireless speaks. Pretty hot.
  6. Kiel

Official A/V Thread

Got a custom made linear PSU and a new weight cause the concept clamp is way too light.
  7. Kiel

What are you all drinking? Post a photo. Bitch.

Opened mine up, very mediocre so I'd say if you are on the fence about opening it I wouldn't and just keep it for a cool thing to have. *god fucking dammit what the hell is with my pics uploading sideways??
  8. Kiel

To celebrate a get from Australia I had a few of these *ps turns out it's made in America wtf is that??
  9. Kiel

Unfortunately not, there were 5 bottles for the 70-ish people there. Got shut out last night too for these guys as well. Surprisingly I thought the 10 year was the best. *I have no idea why this shit is going sideways
  10. Kiel

At a whiskey tasting/lottery for some of my favorite stuff
  11. Kiel

MVS cap lists

I'm feeling slightly lazy so I was wondering if anyone had a capacitor listing for the different MVS revisions so I can put in a quick order rather than checking all of them first.
  12. Kiel

I dunno man, these Australians are drinking mad Fosters in every video...