Recent content by Khan

1. K

PGM 2 owners, sign in!

yea they are greyed out, I think you gotta beat the game for them to unlock? I havent beaten it yet as I'm waiting on my upscaler
  2. K

PGM2 Knights of Valour 2 new legend

there are videos on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2HSlTPxQcA&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJDzvRPgVZc&feature=related
  3. K

PGM2 Knights of Valour 2 new legend

Hell yea its worth getting, theres alot of improvements theres a 1000 troop mode where you take on endless waves of enemies and it gets pretty tough theres new specials too plus everything looks crisper and smoother AFAIK there are some new chars including new bosses plus you can use the card...
  4. K

PGM 2 owners, sign in!

You actually have new legend in english? can you tell me where you bought it from? I bought mine originally from excellent.com and I was told no english version exists....
  5. K

How many PGM 2 games are there now?

A puzzle title is also in the works
  6. K

PGM 2 owners, sign in!

no they just wont boot past the test screen. It says testing ram ok, testing rom ok testing battery....please power off then on and repeats the process when i power back on, im thinking its the battery needing replacing I just dont know what battery it is and how to replace it
  7. K

PGM 2 owners, sign in!

one can only dream, oh well at the moment im having problems with both my boards i think they need the battery replacing anyone got any ideas on where and how? O_O
  8. K

PGM 2 owners, sign in!

I own both OL2 and KOV:New legend PGM2 and as far as im aware theres no way to make them english I will double check later but im fairly certain the only other one where igs has software is the atomiswave that allows you to change language for the games
  9. K

Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox 360 - $45 shipped

pc or 360? I already have it for pc its an amazin game but would consider getting it for the console
  10. K

ATOMISWAVE,SEALED PS3 60GIG PAL,DOLPHIN BLUE ECT

last chance before stuff hits ebay :)
  11. K

dolphin blue sold! still have the other stuff! bump!
  12. K

dolphin blue on hold till thursday im having comp problems at the moment if I dont respond give me time I shud be fixed and running by saturday!!! (never buy cheap ram guys) :(
  13. K

Need funds for bills ;( looking for cash will take paypal at 4% (you take charges) or PP gift, listing some things first will add more later on BRAND NEW PAL PS3 60 GIG never opened, I was going to sell this on back in the day when they were getting rarer but got lazy lol its been sat in my...
  14. K

New supergun build. (FINISHED!!*)

Nice gun dude! but anymore pics of the cat? looks so cute ;)