Recent content by Ken Masters

1. K

How bad is the World of Warcraft addiction?

Hi everybody ,just wanted to ask if anybody or do you know somebody close to you with the WOW addiction?I have a very close friend for many years and he is a gamer like me, probably plays more then me but whatever.I few weeks ago he bought a new PC because his old one was shit.He bought WOW and...
  2. K

Want to trade AES games for a Wii

Hi everyone does anybody want to trade.I'm willing to trade my KOF 95,96,97,99,00 for a new wii.I have pics in my other selling thread.I just recently traded some Aes games for a PS3 and everything went smooth,just ask David Koresh. Thanks for your time
  3. K

AES games for Sale

Hi there everybody David Koresh is selling these games,I'm just posting the pics for him because he doesn't have a digicam.If interested send your pm's to him. Windjammers US AES excellent condition=$140 shipped Real Bout Special Jap AES near mint condition=$100 shipped Samurai Shodown 4 Jap...
  4. K

Neo-Geo collection for sale

Hit there people I'm selling my whole collection because of financial difficulties. Neo-Geo system with 2 pro controllers 2 memory cards and 2 av cables.I also have the box.Th esystem itself is in excellent condition with some minor scatches in the bottom of the system.The controllers are in...
  5. K

US Windjammers AES for Sale

I have a near mint us windjammers for sale.Asking price is $160 shipped.I'll try and have pics up soon.
  6. K

Metal Slug 3 US,SvC Jap,KOF 01 Jap,KOF 02 Jap,KOF 03 US For Sale

I'm selling my US Metal Slug 3.Its in near mint Condition,has the manual and baggie thats also near mint and the Snap lock case is nice and tight. My asking price is $300. I also have a Jap AES SvC Chaos also near mint for $150. If you guys want pics I have them on Ebay.My ebay name is 10801cap...
  7. K

Is your PSP screen scratched up?

When I got my PSP on the 24th I was lucky to not have dead pixels but it came with a scratch in the bottom right corner.Its a week now and I've used that cloth it comes with to clean the finger prints from the screen and now I noticed a lot of scratches.Does anybody have scratches on their screens?
  8. K

Do you have scratches on your DS screen?

Hello people I was just wondering if anybody have scratches on their DS screens yet? The reason I'm asking is because I treat my DS like a baby and then decided to buy Feel the Magic and since you have to use the stylus alot my screen got a few miner scratches.The scratches are not that...
  9. K

WTB WindJammers AES

Im looking to buy this game.Is this game rare or something? Anyway anybody that has one I'm willing to pay with paypal and I will cover the expenses.Thanks for your time.
  10. K

Selling Jap SSV Mint Condition

I have a Jap SSV in mint condition that I want to sell for $300.00. Everything is in mint condition the insert the cart the instructions.I accept paypal.Thanks for your time.
  11. K

Castlevania SOTN Brand New

Hey guys I have a brand new copy of SOTN for the PS.This is the extra copy that I have.I'm asking for $30 shipped .Thanks for your time.
  12. K

WTB Jap KOF 95

Hi there people I need a jap kof 95.It can be Excellent to NM condition.I'm looking for a reasonable price .Please help me out guys.I will pay right away with paypal.Thanks for your time.
  13. K

Jap Samurai Shodown 5 For Sale

Hi people I'm selling my NM Jap SS 5 for $275. Everything is in NM condition.
  14. K

Selling ROTD US AES

Hi there people I'm selling a NM us ROTD AES.THe Case is NM and the Manuel is NM and the Cart is NM because of some miner insertion marks.I got this game a few months ago from Voorhees.When I got it from him it was like new like he didnt play it.Its NM now because I've played it a bit.My asking...
  15. K

Selling US ROTD N/M Condition

Hi there I have a US ROTD I'm selling in N/M condition.Insert is N/M condition and Manuel is N/M condition.The cart has very light insertion Marks.I got this game from Voorhees a while back and got it in Like new condition.I dont think he played it.I played it a few times.I'm selling this Rare...